Gary Ablett will re-sign with Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Article is misleading - its only Baker's opinion, and as far as I am aware he's now estranged from the entire Ablett family after parting with them on less than amicable terms. Ablett's future is still up in the air, until we hear from Geelong, Liam Pickering or Ablett himself.

This. It's only speculation until one of these three parties come out and confirm Ablett has decided to leave. I hope he stays personally, would detract so much from him to leave Geelong chasing money.

Ablett wont go to the Goldy, I wish he would, but he is
next to no chance to leave.

As for Selwood, he no chance at all to leave.
Reading into Selwoods article the other week, suggests
that he is future is definately at Geelong.

Geelong seem like a tight knit unit, their success would reflect
as much, I dont think the Gold Coast will get their trophy
signing from Geelong.

Terrible sonnet. Unless they're supposed to be three haikus, in which case you need to brush up on your structures. Shoddy work.

Perhaps it's just about the vibe.

CastleR1c.jpg

If you're reading Gazza, this is what a million looks like in gold

gold-coin-front.jpg

Meanwhile if this runs and runs throught 2010 its great for other teams.
Other GC 'targets' will be waiting to see what happens, the longer it goes, the less likely they are to be tempted. and if they do land another star in the meantime, gazza will obviously want more cash than the other star gets.

Sitting back enjoying this one !!!

If you're reading Gazza, this is what a million looks like in gold

gold-coin-front.jpg

Meanwhile if this runs and runs throught 2010 its great for other teams.
Other GC 'targets' will be waiting to see what happens, the longer it goes, the less likely they are to be tempted. and if they do land another star in the meantime, gazza will obviously want more cash than the other star gets.

Sitting back enjoying this one !!!

Describes Hawthorn's 2009 season perfectly...

I was reading this morning, waiting for the part where it said that Ablett had spoken recently to the source of the article...But it didn't come.

Perhaps it's just about the vibe.
CastleR4c.jpg

edit: Lol topdon posted the exact same above

Bloody newspapers. I've been here 20-odd years and every year the media beat up some story like "new flag required" get some hysteria going then complain how people are spoiling australia day

WAKE UP AUSTRALIA !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Ablett will re-sign with Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back