Gather Round Adelaide 2025 Fixture/Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Lyndoch gets a game next year.

Odd that's not in a more tourist-friendly town like Tanunda.
Tanunda was a great oval to play footy on. As was Nuri and Angaston.

I think Tanunda thought they were a monty for a AFL game so they got rid of all the trees surrounding the oval & laser levelled it last year only for it to be given to Lyndoch - now of which everything is now being levelled to accommodate the gather round game.

Personally think the game should have been given to Nuri.

Hope the Suns (and David Swallow) get the Barossa game to add to his unparalleled list of grounds played at.

Agree with the poster about having enough time between the two friday games so that people can get from Norwood to Adelaide Oval in time for the first bounce, but would need the Norwood game to start even earlier, as an 8:10pm start at Adelaide Oval would be an 8:40pm broadcast in Victoria, which won't happen.

Hope the Hawks can avoid a game against either of the SA teams in Gather round, but wouldn't shock me in the slightest if they put us on Thursday or Friday night against Port, after the post-match shenanigans of Coke-Can Ken.

Lyndoch gets a game next year.

Odd that's not in a more tourist-friendly town like Tanunda.
I reckon it's because Lyndoch had already been granted a lot of $$$ to upgrade their sport facilities, and the Gov decided to piggyback on that rather spend more $$$ elsewhere.

I live in Lyndoch. It still blows my mind that I'll get to walk to an AFL game next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gather Round Adelaide 2025 Fixture/Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back