News Gavin Brown Leaves Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

So now North's doing the Magpie Re-assignment as well as Carlton?
Scott, Walsh, Brown?
We must be doing something right if everyone wants our people.

12th in 2008, prelim final in 2009, elimination final in 2010.

So better than Tapping then.

Hopefully we can use these statistics to prevent more people on this board from thinking they can make judgements about how good a coach he is based only absolutely no solid information (other than hearing his quarter time speeches...).

It's interesting to read one thread about Dale Thomas's lack of loyalty and then come and read this thread and see the amount of loyalty accorded to a former captain who gave 100% to the club... I keep telling myself that teenage boys havent learnt to use their brains yet.

Who wouldn't want to leave Carlton? That place is a hole.

Daisy just doesn't know it yet. We have the folks at Man U marvelling at our facilities and the way we run our business. Carlton are just trying to become us, except they're going about it all wrong and poaching everyone from our period when we achieved nothing.

I'm glad Rowdy has found a new home away from the filth, but for Collingwood's sake I think it's important we not overdose on ex pies players in the coaching box. Having Bucks and Burns I think is heaps.

Gavin will be replacing Rawlings who is going to work with his mate at the Eagles.

He won't be in a 'coaching the team role' will be more of a development coach who will focus on working on the defensive aspects of the younger players, will be working closely/under Leigh Tudor who will be the senior assistant working on the defensive aspect of the team.

Bit of a mistake to even go there in the first place. At least he had a bit of common sense to get out though so I'll give him that. Hope he does okay at North Melbourne.

highly doubt that considering he has been poached twice in 5 years by carlton and norf...

Scott tried to get him when he first came over but he went to Carlton instead, better late than never I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

News Gavin Brown Leaves Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back