• Patrick Parnell

• Tom Doedee

• Ben Davis (sub)

• Jordon Butts

• Reilly O'Brien

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Second half… WTF

Too many passengers in the lower reaches of the 22. Milera I’m looking at you - Ben Davis had as much impact as you and Jimmy Rowe. Maybe combined:

Berry had a crack, soligo & rob had moments. Fog - Starved of all service in the second half

But actually I thought we showed signs it might be coming together.

It's annoying that some will look at our win-loss tally to somehow prove that we improved from last year, but half of our wins came against the two worst teams in the last 9 years. We regressed this year, without question. Time to move on from those who either don't have it (Murphy, Rowe, Jones etc.) or are cooked (Smith, even Milera). I wouldn't be adverse to trading Keays either. Next year is a big one for Nicks, if we are sitting at 3-4 wins going into the mid-season bye, then I can't see how he can be kept on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken Hinkley successfully saved
xl2n76g7mpn51.gif

Ken Hinkley successfully saved
Won 9 of last 12, last two games by combined margin over 120 points in final twi gsmes and 50k crowd in final game. In a bad season.

Any Tealster thinking he is getting sacked is deluded.

They should make Finals next year as well.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Connor Rozee: 34 disposals, 10 contested, 4 marks, 8 tackles, 5 clearances, 1 goal, 527m gained

Chayce Jones: 12 disposals, 8 contested, 2 marks, 2 tackles, 2 clearances, 310m gained
Ned McHenry: 11 disposals, 4 conested, 1 mark, 1 tackle, 239m gained

One of these men is an AFL footballer, two of them are not

Connor Rozee: 34 disposals, 10 contested, 4 marks, 8 tackles, 5 clearances, 1 goal, 527m gained

Chayce Jones: 12 disposals, 8 contested, 2 marks, 2 tackles, 2 clearances, 310m gained
Ned McHenry: 11 disposals, 4 conested, 1 mark, 1 tackle, 239m gained

One of these men is an AFL footballer, two of them are not

One of these men is the other 2 combined

Bad : there were large chunks of that game where I forgot Tex, McHenry, Milera, Rowe, Hinge, Rowe, Laird, Smith were even on the ground.

shoe was good in the first half and anonymous after half time too.

hinge just didn’t go a few time when he should have. not as in was soft, but just held back when guarding space when the judgement call was to hit the contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review GBU vs Port

Back