GDFL 2009 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I base it on the fact you were no good last year and if anything you have lost players from that list of '08.

I'm not claiming to know everything in the GDFL, I just post what I hear, this is an open forum after all.

As for my number.... why would I give away all my secrets ;)

So you're not the full back for the seconds?

can you tell me his name then cause im not sure if he played at richmond

Thought you were in the know out there DEVILS? :confused:

I'm just passing on information known to me. I don't know who he is, just have heard that you acquired/or were in the process of acquiring the services of an ex-AFL player who happened to play for Richmond.

I suppose he is a home grown talent willing to play for minimal fee too :D

EDIT: Found my source, I'm led to believe its Craig Biddiscombe.

Didn't Thomson have a wedding or something where alot of players were away?
Enjoy your chocolates mate while you're sitting over the other side of the fence! Hows about I make you some chocolates and than I can shove the spoon up ur @ss!

yeah mate thats true.
one of the reserves players.
dont know whos back this week but we were missing anderton in the seniors because of it, and one of the reserves players had to leave at half time in his game so he could go

I'm just passing on information known to me. I don't know who he is, just have heard that you acquired/or were in the process of acquiring the services of an ex-AFL player who happened to play for Richmond.

Just like Darrin Aitkin late last season?????????

Na havent seen craig at the den but he would be more then welcome

nth v corio tomorrow nth by 5 goals;nth way too quick 4 the old boys
We will know in 24hrs should be a good contest going by last weeks results, dont know if were slow theres abit of pace still at the den, i would like to see one of your boys try to stop lazer not really quick but not to many people can stop him, just too strong.

We will know in 24hrs should be a good contest going by last weeks results, dont know if were slow theres abit of pace still at the den, i would like to see one of your boys try to stop lazer not really quick but not to many people can stop him, just too strong.
lazer will be stopped nth way 2 smart and very fit unlike the unfit guy that u begged and harrased 2 get him 2 play this week pathetic corio :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what a load of crap nth dont need him nor do nth want him i no 4 a fact ur talkin rubbish hes very unfit corio are desperate ;;nth way 2 good
only time will tell bring on tomorrow, i think any club would love to have him, his a gun his one of the best players in the league.

only time will tell bring on tomorrow, i think any club would love to have him, his a gun his one of the best players in the league.
was one of the best not any more'i think its wrong of corio 2 expect anything great from him tomorrow; he has no match fitness and hasnt trained and hes not a well guy;but u are a selfish club what else would we expect

was one of the best not any more'i think its wrong of corio 2 expect anything great from him tomorrow; he has no match fitness and hasnt trained and hes not a well guy;but u are a selfish club what else would we expect
who said we are, you might just get a surprise tomorrow, you dont know what you are talking about. I would stop bagging the club too, its pritty easy for guys to get on here and bag all clubs when they are sitting on the computer hiding from everyone.
I think everyone on here would agree its easy to bag clubs and individuals when you can hide behind a computer.

who said we are, you might just get a surprise tomorrow, you dont know what you are talking about. I would stop bagging the club too, its pritty easy for guys to get on here and bag all clubs when they are sitting on the computer hiding from everyone.
I think everyone on here would agree its easy to bag clubs and individuals when you can hide behind a computer.
think your going soft time 2 go 2 bed u need ur rest big day tomorrow and bring some tissues ok

I base it on the fact you were no good last year and if anything you have lost players from that list of '08.

I'm not claiming to know everything in the GDFL, I just post what I hear, this is an open forum after all.

As for my number.... why would I give away all my secrets ;)

no good? pretty sure inver finshed 6 points out of the 5 last year, wen was the last time anakie got that close 2 finals, also inver gave u guys a flogging last year so i would keep ya mouth shut, anakie ill say wont win anymore than 2 games this year

DEVILS, you are a a bit smarter than to get sucked in like that. I fell for the same shit a couple of years ago(if you recall, I spent a while defending crap rumors about the Lions) and it now looks like beaublazer(silverspoon) is trying to start something again. Didn't get me anywhere. Just remember, you actually know what's going on. "Experts" always love to speculate and as was pointed out, are entitled to their opinion. Doesn't mean it's right.

:):):)
DEVILS, you are a a bit smarter than to get sucked in like that. I fell for the same shit a couple of years ago(if you recall, I spent a while defending crap rumors about the Lions) and it now looks like beaublazer(silverspoon) is trying to start something again. Didn't get me anywhere. Just remember, you actually know what's going on. "Experts" always love to speculate and as was pointed out, are entitled to their opinion. Doesn't mean it's right.
Good win by belmont lions 2day,

My tips:
Anakie by a couple of goals
Inverleigh to kick start there year by 5 goals
Thomson. Just
Corio comfortably
Banno to boost there percenge.
East with ease
bahahah north geelong beat us in a pracoin both senior and reserves games.. doesnt anyone do there research, theyre a good side.. very suprised to hear the way ppl in this league viewed them

bahahah north geelong beat us in a pracoin both senior and reserves games.. doesnt anyone do there research, theyre a good side.. very suprised to hear the way ppl in this league viewed them

have to agree, Fopiani has them working beautifully. i'll be waiting another month or so before i judge them as a side though.. Corio have started pretty poorly and are still missing quite a few. all credit to the Magpies though.

some really good results for the league today i reckon.. few favourites got done.. should prove to be a tight year. Banno would be my pick right now but they haven't really played a decent side yet (the Corio team they destroyed rd 1 was basically half full with players from the Magoo's and Thirds so i'm not reading toooo much into it.) Corio need to respond pretty quick though, got a few tough weeks coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back