GDFL 2009 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new coach from Winchelsea has been spotted in a Caroline springs bakery hands full with pies and other assorted bakery items after telling his players he was giving up bakery food as everyone needs to sacrafice some of these little things to help improve as a team!

great leadership! ;)

Nice one Daffodil, dandilions or is it daisies. You need to have a look at yourself. I was eating a foccacia while you were eating the pie with sauce. Maybe you really are a backman afterall. See you monday dog balls. As I said at training, the pie off will happen in time but for now I can hold off. ... By the way, did you get those piss stains out of those pants...:p

If you think he's anything other than a defender that will be the first mistake of 09... seems to have quite a bit of trouble with the set shot and kicking on the run, actually kicking in general. :p if your looking for a gun forward i here A. Coxon is also giving up the pies and looking to climb in 09.

as for the piss stains, word on the steet is it'll be easier to piss on the bits that aren't stained and pretend they're meant to be that colour. ;)

Is Price actually playing this season at West? I'm tipping if he does he'll be the target of quite a few players and clubs, all he done while commentating last year was bag everyone out. Forgets he's the biggest dud in local footy hope to see his nose smashed in round 1.

And what were west thinking getting this Muppet?? actually it's the perfect fit! A bunch of good for nothing useless Muppets coached by a Muppet.

Is Price actually playing this season at West? I'm tipping if he does he'll be the target of quite a few players and clubs, all he done while commentating last year was bag everyone out. Forgets he's the biggest dud in local footy hope to see his nose smashed in round 1.

And what were west thinking getting this Muppet?? actually it's the perfect fit! A bunch of good for nothing useless Muppets coached by a Muppet.

I'd love to see you say those words to a few of the West boys. Try saying it to Damien Cerni or Andrew Spenglar or even Benny Armstrong...

Your a brave man AMMOS08, I will sit back in anticipation to watch the response from the West boys.

Best you stick to your own league champ. Been listening to SEN (muppets) too much hey? Best of luck to Pricey I say. He's out having a crack and up for a big challenge. So long as he isn't having a crack at recruiting any of my footballers, I wish him the best. Looking forward to round 1 under lights though. The boys should be happy they get 2 nights out on the frothies.

on the climb '09

Best you stick to your own league champ. Been listening to SEN (muppets) too much hey? Best of luck to Pricey I say. He's out having a crack and up for a big challenge. So long as he isn't having a crack at recruiting any of my footballers, I wish him the best. Looking forward to round 1 under lights though. The boys should be happy they get 2 nights out on the frothies.

on the climb '09

Sick of that term muppet... Speaking of Cheetahs, any recruits??

If you think he's anything other than a defender that will be the first mistake of 09... seems to have quite a bit of trouble with the set shot and kicking on the run, actually kicking in general. :p if your looking for a gun forward i here A. Coxon is also giving up the pies and looking to climb in 09.

as for the piss stains, word on the steet is it'll be easier to piss on the bits that aren't stained and pretend they're meant to be that colour. ;)
Apparently Coxon has given up the Pies but only since The Kernel bought out the ALL Stars Box! If that little Oompa Loompa could swarm around the goals like a bucket of Chicken then maybe Winch would be onto something! Besides I hear he was been training at West last few weeks!

on the climb '09
Good to have someone on the blog that has real inside info on a club.

Look forward to getting your comments all year especially on your own mob. Hopefully it will continue throughout the good and bad of the season unlike the boys from Inverleigh who banged on while they were winning but dissapeared when the wheels fell off and have yet to return.

On that topic anyway have any info on the Inver recruits/losses etc.

Good to have someone on the blog that has real inside info on a club.

Look forward to getting your comments all year especially on your own mob. Hopefully it will continue throughout the good and bad of the season unlike the boys from Inverleigh who banged on while they were winning but dissapeared when the wheels fell off and have yet to return.

On that topic anyway have any info on the Inver recruits/losses etc.

i hear they have signed former modda and then forrest player richard mcadam. they have lost starcevic. he is of 2 newtown. and they lost a good kid lachie hill he is of 2 the gfl.:thumbsu: they r also in talks 2 get paul and scott rossiter back from north shore;)

Maybe a defender but possibly the number one tagger/stopper in the league, just needs to get off the piss/ bongs/ get fit and i reckon ricky would have trouble shrugging him. Belmont are looking the goods with a few premiership players returning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i hear they have signed former modda and then forrest player richard mcadam. they have lost starcevic. he is of 2 newtown. and they lost a good kid lachie hill he is of 2 the gfl.:thumbsu: they r also in talks 2 get paul and scott rossiter back from north shore;)

lachie hill is 100% still a hawk get ya facts right fool. rossiters wouldnt be welcome bak at inver if they paid the club

Is Riccardi to Bannockburn a done deal yet or hasn't it been announced ?? Oops if I let the cat out of the bag.

Is Riccardi to Bannockburn a done deal yet or hasn't it been announced ?? Oops if I let the cat out of the bag.
was an article about it in the advertiser about a month ago, so the cat is well and truly out of the bag there

Hello lads. just trying to find out any information you may have on a bloke called Rhett Smith. I think he played in the GDFL in 08. What position, height, weight etc. thanks

Hello lads. just trying to find out any information you may have on a bloke called Rhett Smith. I think he played in the GDFL in 08. What position, height, weight etc. thanks

Where's Rhett going now? He played with us at the Belmont Lions. FF/ CHF, near 6ft couldn't guess his weight although he is fit

brent hood has signed at forrest. also forrerst r having a meeting with harriot and armstrong and will b throwing alot of money at the both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back