GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
could of sworn they signed on tonight you ****wit..... so its ovbious nathan lewis is the best coach in the league by a country mile
and you dont know nothing what so ever , rating boofa ppffttt yer he likes to hit people but its in his game, he likes to make the player realy earn the ball so get a life ya tool

you **** wit saying lewis is the best coach in the league and as for your tool of a mate that agrees with you the only record as coach is in the c.d.f.l so wake up to yourself you ****ers and get your ***** out of lewis arse ...........oh yeah are burge and fergi at b.p.h no ******** (****ers)

you **** wit saying lewis is the best coach in the league and as for your tool of a mate that agrees with you the only record as coach is in the c.d.f.l so wake up to yourself you ****ers and get your ***** out of lewis arse ...........oh yeah are burge and fergi at b.p.h no ******** (****ers)

sorry i got my facts wrong... but i no bugie is on the bph band wagon u ****wit.... he was up there on sunday signing the papers.... its ovbious your from corio cos u tend 2 swear all the time ... SCUM

Was speaking to one of the Bannockburn boys brothers yesterday and they seem to think that Tom Mullane-Grant is returning to the Tigers this year? Apparently caught up with one of the coaches across the weekend!
Inetersting rumour given he played round 1 with Ballan. Not very effective with the sore knee and a bit of extra conditioning. Kicked a single major.

Inetersting rumour given he played round 1 with Ballan. Not very effective with the sore knee and a bit of extra conditioning. Kicked a single major.

His clearance went in today..... Will be interesting to see if Ballan let him go, certainly would still be a required player, but has struggled with a knee injury...

sorry i got my facts wrong... but i no bugie is on the bph band wagon u ****wit.... he was up there on sunday signing the papers.... its ovbious your from corio cos u tend 2 swear all the time ... SCUM

na wrong again ********, why dont you tell people who you are so the guys from corio can see who the week prick is calling corio people scum, dont worry i know theres no chance of that cause you would be a coward aswell as have no idea about footy.

I put this in the wrong forum yesterday :eek:

Mark Etheridge from Newtown will be playing for the Cheetahs this year.

Probably not a bad pick up for them as he's reasonably tall but pretty mobile and quick.

Played a few senior games for Newtown a couple of years back but has been injured alot last few seasons.

I guess the Cheetahs need anyone they can lay their hands on.

na wrong again ********, why dont you tell people who you are so the guys from corio can see who the week prick is calling corio people scum, dont worry i know theres no chance of that cause you would be a coward aswell as have no idea about footy.

im chris moreland.... now who r u ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as your playing assistant coach would be...

does anyone know the full story behind him wanting to go back to banno?

from what i've heard both from central highlands thread and various sources, he has fallen out with the ballan coach, there had been several issues and then being dragged at 3/4 time with 10 points in it seemed to be the straw that broke the camels back.

would imagine this is going to be a fair old saga, particularly getting the clearance...

I think you'll find East won by 8 points. Very wet conditions and East had about 8 players out, including the coach.
From what i heard Fastuca done his hammy early but played on till half time. and a couple of others were still under done, so i dont think they will be as bad as first thought. East weren't terribly impressive either but it wasn't a great day for footy.

A young bloke by the name of jarrod skinner went came down here to play footy, 18yr old, can't remember which club he's playin for. Does anyone know how he is goin?

From what i heard Fastuca done his hammy early but played on till half time. and a couple of others were still under done, so i dont think they will be as bad as first thought. East weren't terribly impressive either but it wasn't a great day for footy.

I agree both teams were not overly impressive. I would suggest both teams have a lot of work to do.
You did mention the wet conditions which i am sure would of been a major factor.

I agree both teams were not overly impressive. I would suggest both teams have a lot of work to do.
You did mention the wet conditions which i am sure would of been a major factor.
I was actually at the game and thought it was a decent standard considering the conditions. Centrals surprised me, they weren't that bad at all.

I was actually at the game and thought it was a decent standard considering the conditions. Centrals surprised me, they weren't that bad at all.

What do you expect from both teams after seeing the game?
I couldnt get there but heard werribee were not up tp scratch!

What were east like?

What do you expect from both teams after seeing the game?
I couldnt get there but heard werribee were not up tp scratch!

What were east like?
Werribee have plenty of young talent that can run, that was the most noticeable thing to come out of the game. They definitely lack quality key position players both in attack and defence....They could with some luck scrape into the top 5 but more likely will finish just outside the top 5.

East played with loads of enthusiasm and as a team, something we haven't seen from this club for a while. Once the game was over they stayed out on the ground in the rain and ran laps. They will be ok this year. I'm pretty sure they will play finals this year.

Rumour has it, that Berg, who was on the verge of signing at BPH, has been offered around the $260/game mark to remain with Ankie.
I have never seen the young lad play, but my information suggests that the leagues most dominant player, J Fastuca, was on a similar amount prior to becoming Ass Coach.
I would not have thought he was of the same stature. Anyone?

Zach hickelton will be the main damaging point for bannokburn this year, his 17 has a great set of mits on him and a great kick on the kid. Are there any other juniors comming through this year that we should know about ??

Jacko Mcleod - Thompson - only 16 i think and just missed falcons, should lead the ship for the juniors.

Dean Muir - Inverleigh bit skinny but can run all day, at 16 has plenty of footy left in him and is at the falcons.

Shayden Bloomfield - Weribee - not sure if his still playing football after the dvd incident but he can play, very sharp around the goals and good set of mits.

Leigh Mcinvenny - Bell Post Hill - probly wont get a run this year but dominates the 18s and would be pushing for a run in the senior team at the hill, but it will be hard to get a game in a tight fit side.

Braydee Watts - North Geelong - This red headed bombshell is a dynamite with the ball, his build and speed are a strogn part of his football, but his skills are very well aswell probly should kick start the season in the seniors.

if i have missed any over juniors comming through then please repost some or if you want to comment on the ones i have already said then go straight ahead. I think its important that we mention these names as they are the future of GDFL.

Zach hickelton will be the main damaging point for bannokburn this year, his 17 has a great set of mits on him and a great kick on the kid. Are there any other juniors comming through this year that we should know about ??

Jacko Mcleod - Thompson - only 16 i think and just missed falcons, should lead the ship for the juniors.

Dean Muir - Inverleigh bit skinny but can run all day, at 16 has plenty of footy left in him and is at the falcons.

Shayden Bloomfield - Weribee - not sure if his still playing football after the dvd incident but he can play, very sharp around the goals and good set of mits.

Leigh Mcinvenny - Bell Post Hill - probly wont get a run this year but dominates the 18s and would be pushing for a run in the senior team at the hill, but it will be hard to get a game in a tight fit side.

Braydee Watts - North Geelong - This red headed bombshell is a dynamite with the ball, his build and speed are a strogn part of his football, but his skills are very well aswell probly should kick start the season in the seniors.

if i have missed any over juniors comming through then please repost some or if you want to comment on the ones i have already said then go straight ahead. I think its important that we mention these names as they are the future of GDFL.

bloomfield has been cleared to werribee juniors and played in the u18's last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back