Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 1300 page shitfight thread. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went down fighting to the Doggies who were the best team in the comp.
You got shamefully buggered by Sydney in Melbourne.
Went down fighting? Would be the first time a hawf has ever put up any resistance. :straining:

Sorry but thats my narrative and I'm sticking with it. :)

It just seems as if you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here now in some last ditch attempt to make your loss out to somehow be a win.

lol :drunk::thumbsu:
toss of a coin
Not worth counting as a decisive win to build on for next year after adding pick 35

toss of a coin
Not worth counting as a decisive win to build on for next year after adding pick 35
You really are having a hard time taking your medicine on this huh. :)

You lost bro, sooner or later you're just gonna have to deal with it, accept it and build that bridge.

Until then I'm gonna be all smiles watching your descent into madness. :D

Ha ha ha ha ha!
A lot to work with????

Not according to your board.

Hawkins is your entire ******* fowardline- Motlop is goooone and worth bugger all, Menzels knees won't hold up, Danger is your next biggest goalkicker ffs.

However your foward problems pale in comparison to your geriatric backline, half of which will retire and the other half you will wish had retired.

No ruck either but that's the least of your worries.

My favorite part of all is .......Pick 35!!!!! to fix everything.

Now Hawthorn on the other hand has two picks before you and has a most exciting inside/outside beast of mid in Jaeger coming in along with Mitchell to bolster our mids.
Future superstar Ryan Burton and his best mate Ben Jarman are coming to the Premiership party as well.
Looks like we are losing the hardest man in the comp though, that fearless, contested ball winner Brad Hill.
Oh and Roughys back too :)
Be afraid puddytatts
Top notch melt there William. :fire::thumbsu:

More mids!?!?!?
Do you think Scott just smokes Ice or mainlines it?
Will be good back up for when Danger inevitably goes down like you've been hoping. ;)

Deledio coming in for Motlop
fb4821a55878e400ce303c79cd0aff6a97bc6ac5e61181e7598338deff5bc8f5.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. Team boards. They are the most pessimistic shitholes on Bigfooty.
Close, my vote goes to the scant cubic inches of mostly empty space inside Nakia's skull. :drunk:

His voodoo doll is full of knitting needles thats for sure, mabey where ive been sticking them has just given him hemmaroids
Possibly. But it's less of a curse than the AIDS he's probably already copped from reading the posts from the 48%ers ITT...

Deledio coming in for Motlop
Wait what??

Excuse me, let's back up a little. I seem have misread your post Hawk Dork because I could've sworn you indicated that a team with a critical shortage of above-VFL-standard forwards is about to trade out one of its' best options to strengthen an area is actually has the least number of problems with?

Umm... has Chris Scott flipped his lid and forgotten you can't win a Premiership with a midfield and nothing else? Sure he could point to the Doggies but Dickson has become a star, Picken isn't far behind and Boyd dominated in the GF. Their backline was similarly awesome with Hamling, Johannissen & Matthew Boyd all having an amazing finals series, so it was hardly their midfield carrying both ends of the ground.

Porkins is a ****ing dinosaur who can't waddle his fat arse outside fifty much faster than Relton Roberts, they need 2 or 3 good forwards if anything and they're about to let go their only remotely decent small down there after ditching Stevie J the year before? Okay I'm calling it now, Mr Mission Accomplished has officially lost the plot which means 4 free points to us in round one next year. :D

Seems the goo squad still haven't come to terms with holding the mantle of being the new straight setters yet.

#couldbeawhileuntilitsinksin

#sofunny :)

Seems the goo squad still haven't come to terms with holding the mantle of being the new straight setters yet.

#couldbeawhileuntilitsinksin

#sofunny :)
Its sunk in.
We only won three premierships in a row this time :( we will have to restart the fourpeat next season.
On the up side we got to witness you handbaggers destroyed in the most shameful history making start to a prelim ever :)
Then we got to cheer on Sydneys latest Grand final defeat and wallow gloriously in Buddys misery.
Sure its better to shame Geelong in a Prelim and smash Sydney in a Grand final ourselves (we know cause we've done both recently ) but as long as it gets done we're not going to complain to loudly.

Its sunk in.
We only won three premierships in a row this time :( we will have to restart the fourpeat next season.
On the up side we got to witness you handbaggers destroyed in the most shameful history making start to a prelim ever :)
Then we got to cheer on Sydneys latest Grand final defeat and wallow gloriously in Buddys misery.
Sure its better to shame Geelong in a Prelim and smash Sydney in a Grand final ourselves (we know cause we've done both recently ) but as long as it gets done we're not going to complain to loudly.
Yep you're still not accepting your current fall from grace especially since you went backwards whilst Geelong went forwards. :)

Gonna be pretty good watching you blokes try to come to grips with your grumpy old dads army going the knuckle because like you they also know they're missing the 8 next year. :):thumbsu:

Yep you're still not accepting your current fall from grace especially since you went backwards whilst Geelong went forwards. :)

Gonna be pretty good watching you blokes try to come to grips with your grumpy old dads army going the knuckle because like you they also know they're missing the 8 next year. :):thumbsu:
Roughy
Jaeger
Mitchell mk2
Jarman
Pick 14
Pick 32
Where is Geelongs improvement coming from?
Have you managed to clone Danger?

Roughy
Jaeger
Mitchell mk2
Jarman
Pick 14
Pick 32
Where is Geelongs improvement coming from?
Have you managed to clone Danger?

Don't forget Vickery
We went from 10th to 3rd so we made improvement this year. We also turned over a 1/4 of our list. Even if we did nothing I can see us improving.

Hawks have 4-5 key players that are cooked. You are bringing in 2 -3 and will probable lose a couple of best 22 in the process. You are betting the farm on JOM and Mitchell. Better hope it works.

Plus if Jarman is good you'll be giving up 14 or 34 for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back