3 recent flags but the Cats are nearly as broke as Brisbane. Why?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear to me that sustained excellence can only mean consecutive premierships, maybe GF appearances if you must widen the scope. Cats fail miserably in both.

Fact.
It's clear that you're at the back of the suck my plums queue... push your way forward. :thumbsu:

Listen here mate, I've already explained why 'fact' counters 'opinion'. You keep running with that angle because you realise so too. :thumbsu:

Quite the opposite actually

I just want to hear you admit that the opinions of former Geelong greats carry no weight in football discussions. I understand if you think what leigh Matthews or Jason Dunstable is BS but when its one of your own....

Just answer the question - its really not that hard

Quite the opposite actually

I just want to hear you admit that the opinions of former Geelong greats carry no weight in football discussions. I understand if you think what leigh Matthews or Jason Dunstable is BS but when its one of your own....

Just answer the question - its really not that hard
Facts always counter opinion. I'm not sure why it's so hard interpreting my answer.

Remember when Carey said Mitchell wouldn't get a game at Carlton?

Yeah I also remember when he gave it to Mrs Stevens, belted his GF and got done with coke all over him in a drug scanner

Im talking about Geelong ex premiership captains and players who are a lot more respectable than him - unless you've got some mail for us as to why these blokes opinions shouldn't be listened to.

Yeah I also remember when he gave it to Mrs Stevens, belted his GF and got done with coke all over him in a drug scanner

Im talking about Geelong ex premiership captains and players who are a lot more respectable than him - unless you've got some mail for us as to why these blokes opinions shouldn't be listened to.
Funny that! I bore witness to a one James Kelly snorting cocaine from a kitchen bench. :thumbsu:

So ill agree with you in theory then

So by your own logic Hawthorn is greater than Geelong because success is measured in Premierships

This fact is undeniable
3 premiership is neither greater or less than 3 premierships ... fact. :thumbsu:

Geelong James Kelly?

He must have needed something to help him deal with the PEDS
Ah the old 'I've conceded' PED's line. :thumbsu: You're a lot smarter than the need to go down that path mate.

Last edited:
But 13 is greater than 9 (with a headstart)... fact

But it could've been 11 = 11 but the greater beat the lesser twice on the big day

D'oh!!!
I'm not arguing with the entire history of both clubs am I? If I were to do that the mediocre Hawks would be exposed to have had more spoons than flags up until a few years ago.

This is about respective dynasties though, isn't it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah the old 'I've conceded' PED's line. :thumbsu: You're a lot smarter than the need to go down that path mate.

And yes, Geelong's James Kelly. With two other triple premierships players. 2004 was the year.

How on earth is that conceding?

Why you making public that Geelong are on the drugs when you and the Swedish geelong follower in particular carry on so much about HFC players and drugs

Bit weird - but thanks for the intel

How on earth is that conceding?

Why you making public that Geelong are on the drugs when you and the Swedish geelong follower in particular carry on so much about HFC players and drugs

Bit weird - but thanks for the intel
Um, you'll hear a great deal more about drugs soon enough pal. Brace yourself. :thumbsu:

I'm not arguing with the entire history of both clubs am I? If I were to do that the mediocre Hawks would be exposed to have had more spoons than flags up until a few years ago.

This is about respective dynasties though, isn't it?

Dude - success is measured in Premierships not over a year span decided by you

And the fact that we have had so many spoons only amplifies how great we actually are to rise from the ashes to dominate the VFL and AFL

Dude - success is measured in Premierships not over a year span decided by you

And the fact that we have had so many spoons only amplifies how great we actually are to rise from the ashes to dominate the VFL and AFL
Exactly! Since we've formed the conclusion that 3 premierships is equal to 3 premierships, statistics, etc, then come into play.

Those pretty tables I posted paint a true picture. :thumbsu:

I'll ignore the zoning concessions and high draft picks needed to do it for now.

It's fact. Consecutive GF's at a minimum constitutes sustained success.
You're edging closer to the front. :thumbsu:

And yes, Geelong's James Kelly. With two other triple premierships players. 2004 was the year.
Oh cool so ruling out Stokesy, Pops and 2 other premiership stars were on the gear. Was it SJ and Moondog?

A child would agree that 3 = 3
The same child would agree that 13 is more than 9
Actually, any sane person would agree that 3 equals 3.

Actually, any sane person would agree that 3 equals 3.

Dude i am not disagreeing with you but it seems you are disagreeing that 13 is greater than 9 which is kind of bizarre

But back to the 3 = 3 business so what you are saying, even though we as humans should not compare, is that because 3 = 3 that Geelong's (so called) dynasty is equal to Hawthorn dynasty ??

I don't agree I know ours is greater but glad you got that out :)

But but what about your pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back