3 recent flags but the Cats are nearly as broke as Brisbane. Why?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude i am not disagreeing with you but it seems you are disagreeing that 13 is greater than 9 which is kind of bizarre

But back to the 3 = 3 business so what you are saying, even though we as humans should not compare, is that because 3 = 3 that Geelong's (so called) dynasty is equal to Hawthorn dynasty ??

I don't agree I know ours is greater but glad you got that out :)

But but what about your pictures
What??

No need to speculate on the opinions of others mate, tell us what you think.
I3USsSN.gif

If the Geelong plebs win on Monday its an insignificant match...
Sore loser is sore.
Tell me this, how do you feel about people who claim to support a football team yet are nothing more than barrackers?
You could easily put all our minds at rest by asking your boys A Cut Above or Lethality to show their allegiance with a simple exhibit of their proof of membership.
Perhaps then you could tell me how you feel.

It's just gold now that you hawfs are bringing it up constantly. :cool::thumbsu:

The ignore button is great for timewasters like Nokia.
Uh oh, even a tabloid couldn't print shit like "Lethality" thinks he himself makes others' time worthwhile...

lol :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sore loser is sore.

You could easily put all our minds at rest by asking your boys A Cut Above or Lethality to show their allegiance with a simple exhibit of their proof of membership.
Perhaps then you could tell me how you feel.

It's just gold now that you hawfs are bringing it up constantly. :cool::thumbsu:

Sheepmeister - the Geelong follower

Only a few days to go.

We should probably start saying our goodbyes to Josh_hawk dean31 Nuggets73 etc before they scamper off back to the Hawks board never to be seen again.

It's been fun.
Farewell Josh_hawk, dean31, Nuggets73 and dipper86. You blow-ins have been good value, but I fear this may be the last time we meet after the Cats finish handing out a good old fashion belting on Monday. You won't be missed, and you will be forgotten. Adios. :thumbsu:

Danger_Cat - Member Since: Dec 14, 2015
STD18 - Member Since: May 4, 2013

Absolute blow-ins ... And once our kids give you handbaggers a decent going over on Monday .... you'll never be seen again.
.... just remember feline's ... you don't win the cup in March :D:D:D

Danger_Cat - Member Since: Dec 14, 2015
STD18 - Member Since: May 4, 2013

Absolute blow-ins ... And once our kids give you handbaggers a decent going over on Monday .... you'll never be seen again.
.... just remember feline's ... you don't win the cup in March :D:D:D

Why would we leave if the Cup is not won in March. As you guys say this game doesn't matter.

Where's the stat for "Choking when it matters" .... you Feline's would CLEARLY be ahead on that one :D:D:D

You're so called stats mean SFA ... it ALL comes down to cup won .. and we EASILY have you covered on that one.
Fact is ... took you handbaggers 50 years to win 3 Cups .. we've won that many since 2013 ... LOLLL

Where's the stat for "Choking when it matters" .... you Feline's would CLEARLY be ahead on that one :D:D:D

You're so called stats mean SFA ... it ALL comes down to cup won .. and we EASILY have you covered on that one.
Fact is ... took you handbaggers 50 years to win 3 Cups .. we've won that many since 2013 ... LOLLL

The LOL is you getting into a fap pointing it out again for the 1000th time in this thread.

Nakia has you guys wrapped around his little finger still. It's amusing to watch.

The LOL is you getting into a fap pointing it out again for the 1000th time in this thread.

Nakia has you guys wrapped around his little finger still. It's amusing to watch.

Ahhhh ... Dangers ... I actually missed you!!!!
If your stabby mate has me covered ... funny how he chooses to put me on ignore???
.... That little twit has nothing ... you know it ... I know it ... knives come out once he's back in to a corner :D

images

"Nakia deciding when he's going to make a run at it" ... :D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back