3 recent flags but the Cats are nearly as broke as Brisbane. Why?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh ... Dangers ... I actually missed you!!!!
If your stabby mate has me covered ... funny how he chooses to put me on ignore???
.... That little twit has nothing ... you know it ... I know it ... knives come out once he's back in to a corner :D

images

"Nakia deciding when he's going to make a run at it" ... :D:D:D:D

Yet you all jump in with the same stuff every time he posts. It's like a compulsion

Jesus Christ, 86 pages of more hawk tears since i was here last.... Good Job. I like how Geelongs debt is now a thing of the past - Meltdown tag confirmed for the hawk tears already plus backfire :) op is by far the worst try hard I have ever seen on any forum.

Patrick-Dangerfield-1-e1456497886520.jpg

Dangerfield gets a hurried kick off in time whilst being tackled by unnamed hair sample player drugingwood

Jesus Christ, 86 pages of more hawk tears since i was here last.... Good Job. I like how Geelongs debt is now a thing of the past - Meltdown tag confirmed for the hawk tears already plus backfire :) op is by far the worst try hard I have ever seen on any forum.

Dangerfield gets a hurried kick off in time whilst being tackled by unnamed hair sample player drugingwood

Your a little confused there mate but we get your attempt :)

He embraces the constant garbage you spew

Was merely pointing out that yet again you've contradicted yourself DangerWagon

Why don't you try taking 3 deep breaths before you type anything

I haven't contradicted myself at all.

The kick handball argument is a fact Lethality got wrong. The Hawks argument with Nakia is just differing opinions.

Bahahaaa ... "thing of the past" ... Wiggo, please ... they got saved by more handouts ... just like their major sponsor .. been a leech on the Australian tax payer for decades.
.. they have a flawed business model ... only thing that will ever save this shit-stain club is concessions & handouts ... Nothing will ever change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha welcome back Wiggo

Bahahaaa ... "thing of the past" ... Wiggo, please ... they got saved by more handouts ... just like their major sponsor .. been a leech on the Tasmanian Governments and through Pokies out West of Melb.
.. they have a flawed business model ... only thing that will ever save this shit-stain club is concessions & handouts ... Nothing will ever change

dererer_zpscszqhqcs.jpg

;)

Sore loser is sore.

You could easily put all our minds at rest by asking your boys A Cut Above or Lethality to show their allegiance with a simple exhibit of their proof of membership.
Perhaps then you could tell me how you feel.

It's just gold now that you hawfs are bringing it up constantly. :cool::thumbsu:
Don't tag me minnow.

I was very impressed with Carlton on Thursday night. Great game plan, good pressure and really had Richmond rattled for most of the game. Hope this is a sign of things to come for your team.

You can really see the Hawthorn, Clarkson influence on the Blues.

You can really see how damaging the Carlton midfield model really is. Without it, Hawks wouldn't have achieved the lofty heights of a 3 peat. Well done Brett Ratten

You are Welcome.

I was very impressed with Carlton on Thursday night. Great game plan, good pressure and really had Richmond rattled for most of the game. Hope this is a sign of things to come for your team.

You can really see the Hawthorn, Clarkson influence on the Blues.
Dean I'm concerned our 10 year winning streak over Carlton may only last another couple if they keep on improving. :(

Dean I'm concerned our 10 year winning streak over Carlton may only last another couple if they keep on improving. :(
I thought it was 11 years already? Can you imagine the celebration they would have. It might rival Port Adelaides mid season Grand Final wins they tend to celebrate.

This thread is going to explode Monday evening. Those in it, or those in the Brown and Gold, will implode... again.

Win lose or draw Nakia no Hawks will be here anyway.

You know why?

We will all be watching the Grand Final replay. Third one in a row we are fortunate enough to see. My fav hour of TV for the year.

Go Hawks!!!

Win lose or draw Nakia no Hawks will be here anyway.

You know why?

We will all be watching the Grand Final replay. Third one in a row we fortunate enough to see. My fav hour of TV for the year.

Go Hawks!!!
That can only mean one thing... the fall of Waverley.

1937023_10153995982749707_1043763711585269617_n.jpg

This thread is going to explode Monday evening. Those in it, or those in the Brown and Gold, will implode... again.
Not going to happen, members from your camp have already raised the white flag. 1 of your Mods has already declared that the thread will be closed in defeat on Monday. Before the Hawks dismantle the Danger hype Geelong team.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back