3 recent flags but the Cats are nearly as broke as Brisbane. Why?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to happen, members from your camp have already raised the white flag. 1 of your Mods has already declared that the thread will be closed in defeat on Monday. Before the Hawks dismantle the Danger hype Geelong team.

View attachment 228609
Pfft, there you go again relying on others opinions.

Pfft, there you go again relying on others opinions.
How in anyway is my last post about someone's opinion? Go back a few pages in the thread and you will see yourself. This thread is finished on Monday before the game starts.

4>3

That can only mean one thing... the fall of Waverley.

1937023_10153995982749707_1043763711585269617_n.jpg

"I still have more Brownlow votes in the last 5 years ... played less H&A games ... and have FOUR premiership medals - something you will NEVER achieve" :D:D:D

images

Last edited:
How in anyway is my last post about someone's opinion? Go back a few pages in the thread and you will see yourself. This thread is finished on Monday before the game starts.

4>3
giphy.gif

This thread is going to explode Monday evening. Those in it, or those in the Brown and Gold, will implode... again.
Just went to the shops and loaded up a trailer load of popcorn.
I'm expecting your best work on Monday pls

Just went to the shops and loaded up a trailer load of popcorn.
I'm expecting your best work on Monday pls
Unlike Bosk, I don't melt when we win.

Geelong massive favourites with all our injuries.

Fair too.

Only thing is if we beat them somehow then they will have to admit they have no hope this year.

I like the subtle pre-emptive excuse. A universal trait of those with a fear of losing. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good, it'll be nice to have a break from reading your posts since every one of them is a melt
We expect great things from you on monday too Bosky :thumbsu:
Anything less than a permaban will be a fail!

On paper you have a fitter team.

How is that an excuse?

If you lose if be pretty concerned.
Fitter? How can anyone determine how we're fitter on paper? :rolleyes:

You've made a pre-emptive excuse using injuries, you're shitting bricks. :thumbsu:

#4?

Bosk melts at the sign of snow. :$

It's not really an important game for either side outside of bragging rights. The AFL have given Geelong the softest draw in the history of the game, including the Essendon VFL rejects twice, and Hawthorn should still make the top 4 if they are good enough.

I'm expecting Hawthorn by 5 goals though.

It's not really an important game for either side outside of bragging rights. The AFL have given Geelong the softest draw in the history of the game, including the Essendon VFL rejects twice, and Hawthorn should still make the top 4 if they are good enough.

I'm expecting Hawthorn by 5 goals though.

Geelong should hit the ground running as they tried to win every NAB game by playing their best available or very near to best team each week.
They did only manage to beat a 1/4 strength Essendon side.
Hawks had a bit of a tune up in that last NAB game and gave North a hiding. If the Hawks are a bit rusty and play a woeful game it will be a tight game decided by a small margin. If the Hawks come in and play somewhere near their best it should be a comfortable 10 goal win.

Geelong should hit the ground running as they tried to win every NAB game by playing their best or very near to best team each week.
They did only manage to beat a 1/4 strength Essendon side.
Hawks had a bit of a tune up in that last NAB game and gave North a hiding. If the Hawks are a bit rusty and play a woeful game it will be a tight game decided by a small margin. If the Hawks come in and play somewhere near their best it should be a comfortable 10 goal win.
Lol. Hawthorn were lucky to score at times with their concerning youf.

You're lucky Scott is at the helm of Geelong or it'd get ugly.

We've been so hard hit by injuries that we're the rank outsiders now mate. Frankly I'll be content if we're competitive for a half, and if Geelong wins by less than 10 goals it'll be a choke almost as monumental as their $3.3m vanishing into thin air.

Cats should be unbackable faves at this point, how could they possibly lose when they have Dangerfield? :rolleyes:

Lol. Hawthorn were lucky to score at times with their concerning youf.

You're lucky Scott is at the helm of Geelong or it'd get ugly.

Geelong could certainly do with a Hawthorn influenced, Clarkson coaching graduate.
Perhaps if Geelong spud it up this season with that soft draw they could be in the market for a Hawthorn Hawks coach.

Haha it's only a game man.

No need to be so afraid.

If Geelong lose you're pretty much screwed right? There is always next year homie...
Is this the schoolyard game of 'you said it I'll say it'?:$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back