3 recent flags but the Cats are nearly as broke as Brisbane. Why?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the school with the Abletts, Sarah and I used to argue who was better her uncle or Jason Dunstall. We fought like cousins. That settles it I will buy a Geelong membership to support a struggling club who I have a connection to through a relative.
I'm not concerned with your drunken drivel. I'm concerned with the point of your original question.

Sorry? I can remember you almost relocating to the Gold Coast... I can remember a record qualifying final winning margin.

I can't though remember Nth competing when it came to members, which is what the premise of this conversation was... you're out of your depth here minnow. :thumbsu:
Didn't you only have a few more members than us last year despite just having your best ever era? :$

#MinnowsGonnaMinnow

Believe it or not there was an answer there. I didn't expect you to figure it out though.
I read some nonsense, but there certainly wasn't an answer. You'll have to try harder. :thumbsu:

Is that why you've only recently became a supporter?

As an aside, that was in response to another of your blade runners who responded with 'Geelong have only be good for 5 out of the last 50 years.' Don't be so hasty to show your insecurity. :thumbsu:

3 premierships in half a century. I may have overstated it saying the handbaggers were good for 5.

Sorry? I can remember you almost relocating to the Gold Coast... I can remember a record qualifying final winning margin.

I can't though remember Nth competing when it came to members, which is what the premise of this conversation was... you're out of your depth here minnow. :thumbsu:

Didn't you only have a few more members than us last year despite just having your best ever era? :$

#MinnowsGonnaMinnow

Ladies, pls.

You're both minnows :)

#MinnowsGonnaMinnow
So you don't have more members than us despite jumping on your high horse, assuming you had, then getting owned? Like I said, you're out of your depth.

So you don't have more members than us despite jumping on your high horse, assuming you had, then getting owned? Like I said, you're out of your depth.
I assumed we had? o_O

Your membership numbers are embarrassing for a club with 3 flags in the last 10 years. No wonder you're about to fold. :$:thumbsu:

I read some nonsense, but there certainly wasn't an answer. You'll have to try harder. :thumbsu:
There is an answer, it is quite clear. I wouldn't expect someone who says they support one team, but buys memberships for another team but then calls everyone who hasn't spent the last decade on bigfooty a bandwagoner, to figure it out though.

60A938D4-DDA6-40C5-91BC-3FDAD436B637_zps2k2bfsra.gif

There is an answer, it is quite clear. I wouldn't expect someone who says they support one team, but buys memberships for another team but then calls everyone who hasn't spent the last decade on bigfooty a bandwagoner, to figure it out though.
I think its quite clear you're confused, probably alcohol fuelled, and not making any sense. :thumbsu:

There is absolutely no relevance to my membership support of the Bulldogs, to your jumping on Hawthorn during a period of success. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think its quite clear you're confused, probably alcohol fuelled, and not making any sense. :thumbsu:

There is absolutely no relevance to my membership support of the Bulldogs, to your jumping on Hawthorn during a period of success. :thumbsu:
So you aren't going to at least take a 'stab' at figuring out at least how long I've been following Hawthorn for?

I assumed we had? o_O

Your membership numbers are embarrassing for a club with 3 flags in the last 10 years. No wonder you're about to fold. :$:thumbsu:
We're about to fold?? I've heard some shit on here, even from the most ardent trolls, but this post is from an obvious struggler.:$

Sorry, I should have said battler.

A Norf supporter trying to give lip, who'd have thought. :eek:

Last edited:
We're about to fold?? I've heard some shit on here, even from the most ardent trolls, but this post is from an obvious struggler.:$

giphy.gif

I think amused is the word you were searching for. :)
hmm...

Nah, you mad.

:D

I'm amused. :thumbsu:

Predictable as ever.

Nokia started this thread debating specific information and making sig bets, then he got owned and now just repeatedly claims to either

1) 'know' things
2) be going in circles while other people are spinning?
3) have a smile on his face

Maybe he can use "$3.3m Loss".

Or "Oneflaginarowianotadynasty".

Or "3=3 unless you're Nokia"
Technically Geelong's faux-dynasty included a Threepeat......... of failed B2B attempts. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back