Review Geelong + Chris Scott make another Prelim at Ports expense

Remove this Banner Ad

😹 😹 😹
Internet is so dodgy in NSW New England, I have Telstra for internet + Optus for phone, even then it can be intermittent.

May I ask where in country NSW?
Kitty 😺 you need to get Starlink, best technology I have bought to help out with the internet living in Rural Victoria, never let's me down

Kitty 😺 you need to get Starlink, best technology I have bought to help out with the internet living in Rural Victoria, never let's me down
Thanks foxdog, Googling right meow
Cat Typing GIF

I think if I refer you, we both get a months free. Let me know if you are keen
Only thing is, I have internet, Foxtel + Netflix all included for less than Starlink monthly rate
🤷🏻‍♀️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mullin will be last in first out as good as he was.
I think with Mullin and Bews in particular their inclusion in the team will depend on matchup.

If there is no logical matchup for them they won’t play. If they play they will be in the team to do a specific job. Tuohy is probably in this category also.

I thought when he was selected it was to go the biff. He tried a few times and nearly took Biltz head off late
His selection smacked of desperation . Visentinti would have been a much more worrying inclusion, he would have kept blitz far more honest especially when he went in the ruck

Blitz against Dixon was the perfect matchup for us.

Haven't gone through the whole thread but Mullin needs a big pump up for some of his recent work. His job on JHF last night was fantastic and there were a few times where he got the ball and made great decisions and showed how much his disposal has improved. Plenty of talk about how JHF was "off" but Mullin did an outstanding job.

Has some serious wheels and I reckon we're looking at a run with tagger who will be on a steep learning curve and develop into a frontline midfielder before our eyes. Another few games like last night and he's well and truly best 22 next season.

Our Foxtel cable got fried in the storm, so could watch through App (or 7) but couldnt record.
Does anyone know how/where I could watch a replay? I'm a bit devo about it.
Even edits of all our goals would have to do.
Bugga!

When will your cable be repaired?

Hopefully it’s soon + then record it 🤞🏻

WOW!

Honestly I have no words to describe that absolute work of art last night.

We've looked done at many times this year, but here we are, only one win from a GF and two wins from premiership 11.

What a remarkable football club we're so lucky to support.

Haven't gone through the whole thread but Mullin needs a big pump up for some of his recent work. His job on JHF last night was fantastic and there were a few times where he got the ball and made great decisions and showed how much his disposal has improved. Plenty of talk about how JHF was "off" but Mullin did an outstanding job.

Has some serious wheels and I reckon we're looking at a run with tagger who will be on a steep learning curve and develop into a frontline midfielder before our eyes. Another few games like last night and he's well and truly best 22 next season.
No, no, no he’s the worst player to don the hoops since 1860 according to some here 🤪

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Geelong + Chris Scott make another Prelim at Ports expense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back