geelong cricket players

Remove this Banner Ad

ah yes, big fish in small ponds, there are a few of those going around, 2 of which r at modda in fergy and sweed. great cricketers and if they had any ticker would b playin district or at least gca div 1!

dick head nicholls at murgie is the same. annoys the hell out of me.

but yeah, bartel is at red west, hunt n chappy at newtown, thats about all i know of

Cant stand players with so much ability but play in crap competitions so they can make less gifted people feel like shit when they get smacked for 20 of an over. Should be playing for Geelong, dominated GCA last year and now plays in a dump like that just for a bit of cash. Id choose a good comp and no money any day.

yes agree it shits me to tears l have played with and against this type of person,open with ball and ball take 7 for, and make heaps with the ball, plenty of them around

all right boys give me your top 6 teams that will make the finals in GCA 1, GCA2 and if ya want SLCA & BCA in any order
for me thay goes has
GCA 1
1 Grovedale
2 East Belmont
3 Newcomb
4 Lara
5 Sth Barwon

GCA 2
1 St Peters
2 Highton
3 Waurn Ponds
4 Guild St Marys
5 Marshall

dont know about the other 2 leagues but in the SLCA modewarre will win the flag and in BCA i think St Albans Breakwater will win it

Grovedale Cricket Club For The Falg in 2007/2008
carn the tigers:)

GCA Div 1:

1 - Grovedale (clearly)
2 - Newcomb (don't deserve shit!!)
3 - East (consistent as always)
4 - Sth Barwon (the big mover)
5 - City (see east)
6 - Lara or Joeys (nne or the other will sneak in)

all right boys give me your top 6 teams that will make the finals in GCA 1, GCA2 and if ya want SLCA & BCA in any order
for me thay goes has
GCA 1
1 Grovedale
2 East Belmont
3 Newcomb
4 Lara
5 Sth Barwon

GCA 2
1 St Peters
2 Highton
3 Waurn Ponds
4 Guild St Marys
5 Marshall

dont know about the other 2 leagues but in the SLCA modewarre will win the flag and in BCA i think St Albans Breakwater will win it

Grovedale Cricket Club For The Falg in 2007/2008
carn the tigers:)
gone a bit off topic here buddy, think we are talking about geelong footballers not ur crappy cricket sh*t

millm103 - If you had actually read the topic you would have realised it was about Geelong footballers playing for local cricket clubs. Obviously you haven't got the ability to handle more than one topic at a time, so maybe you should have stayed clear of this one.

Everybody involved with this topic was having a nice old chat about a local sport. So, if you want to join in and want to keep you smartarse comments to yourself, then please do, if not, piss off and go back to a topic you are familiar with.
Stick to footy mate!

Playing my first season at north shore this year. After swapping over from thomson. Where else does everyone play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dick head nicholls at murgie is the same. annoys the hell out of me.

mate i play at murghie and benny is actually a top bloke. always willing to help the juniors and give less talanted hacks like myself some advice.

and he did play for geelobg but is pretty business now so he stopped playin for them.

hey people i dint care whats going on around the league, all i was wondering was where are the geelong footy players play cricket this season?

hey people i dint care whats going on around the league, all i was wondering was where are the geelong footy players play cricket this season?
Not that many play mate.. we've pretty much nutted out all of the local cricketers amongst the squad.

we can just talk about our local league then tommahawk, what about the big waddingham just smashing them everywhere, you having a hit mate???

we can just talk about our local league then tommahawk, what about the big waddingham just smashing them everywhere, you having a hit mate???

do you just find me wherever i am mate? i might have a hit after christmas mate ill see how i go.. might have to catch up for a beer soon mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

geelong cricket players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back