Autopsy Geelong defeats Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow... You sure have a complex! In spite of your nonsensical ranting with a view to making yourself sound somewhat intelligent, you should note the following:
a) I don't live in Geelong, nor Malvern
b) Over the last 5 years Joel Selwood has earned a head high free every 19 disposals, Paul Puopolo is not to far away with 24 per possession. Off the 2016 sample James Sicily has a head high free at a staggering pace setting every 10 disposals.
Will see myself out (again), some hostile posters in here
First I never mentioned Geelong, I said "now piss off back to that pathetic uneducated toilet of a town you infest and leave the intelligent"
You were the one who brought up Geelong. I don't care where you live. You think Joel Selwood is a fine upstanding paragon of courage, you are a deluded tool.

You cite stats only back up exactly what we have being saying.

Yes He has 1 neck high oiled shoulder head ducking free per 19 disposals, and has been getting that for long enough for his virus to infest the rest of the league. You just backed that up with the stats. What is it about this you cannot understand.

See grumble I did say perspective was good
I never doubted it for a second. :)

But i cannot abide a human mind being used in that way, it's like watching a Lamborghini stuck in traffic.

First I never mentioned Geelong, I said "now piss off back to that pathetic uneducated toilet of a town you infest and leave the intelligent"
You were the one who brought up Geelong. I don't care where you live. You think Joel Selwood is a fine upstanding paragon of courage, you are a deluded tool.

You cite stats only back up exactly what we have being saying.

Yes He has 1 neck high oiled shoulder head ducking free per 19 disposals, and has been getting that for long enough for his virus to infest the rest of the league. You just backed that up with the stats. What is it about this you cannot understand.

It's called barracking for Geelong and being defeated by the Hawks...most likely in a grand final they know they should have won and will never let up about it which has created such a mind bending sense of insecurity. Poor sod!

Others may have posted something like this already but it really got my goat... and has stayed with me for a week....

AFL's reporter on the Hawks, TRAVIS kING, stated that... last game...

Grant Birchall – 8 / 10
"Should have a sponsorship with a cleaning company given his proficiency for mopping up across half-back. Racked up 10 touches in the first term alone and his raking left boot constantly put Geelong's defence under pressure."
I think 3 /10
Was horrible by foot, did not go hard on a few occasions and was 1/2 the footballer he has been. Worst game I have ever seen him play ... and I have not seen him play a game where he excelled this year.

And ... TRAVIS KING says,
Jack Fitzpatrick – 4/ 10
"Could've kicked three goals in his first final, but couldn't replicate his round 23 heroics opposed to one of the best in Cats backman Harry Taylor."

Every time Fitzy was involved in the play it was good for Hawthorn. He tapped the ball on like Roughy, created 2 shots on his own, was a tap ruckman who put the ball to advantage and created space.

Travis King may as well be called No-nuts from call-centre Longwayaway for all his insights

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Geelong defeats Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back