Preview Round 17, 2024 : Geelong v Hawthorn, 4:35pm Sat 6th July, GMHBA stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dm me with your email and I'll send it through later tonight, at the gym atm.
Enjoy tmrw!
I'm over the moon, thanks so much!!! It will be a real treat to go to the footy just down the road instead of travelling for an hour and a half to the MCG. It will be the first Geelong home game I've been to since I moved here (apart from Box Hill games).

I'm over the moon, thanks so much!!! It will be a real treat to go to the footy just down the road instead of travelling for an hour and a half to the MCG. It will be the first Geelong home game I've been to since I moved here (apart from Box Hill games).
Sounds like I got given the perfect recipient for the ticket. My pleasure again! Enjoy

Ginnivan out is huge, does a lot of work on top of doing the unrewarded work and kicks goals going to be hard to replace. Cj (is about to hit his straps), bruest, Lewis and Watson hire up should cover, but not in the same way though.

Need to be careful on our forward pressure with Breust and Lewis in comparison, reckon that means Watson, Hardwick, chol as the main pressure forwards. The midfield battle just became a little more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back