Geelong Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's the thing about GFs everyone wants to go!! (And i honestly dont mean to sound patronising there)

If you really want to go, I would suggest (next year) buying a Melb membership + a September membership which gives you a ticket to the GF should Geelong make it.

I've never bought one of them myself, so dont know the exact details or prices. I'm happy with the ballot, if i miss out so be it.

To be honest, i'd probably prefer to pay the exorbitant price for a grand final package or what not as opposed to paying for a full membership. The tightass in me kicks in too much each week as I miss the games I can't attend (pretty much all of them). In saying that, I don't mind taking a hit for the club haha, recently made the $100 donation or what not for the 'Our Ambition' promotion/ drive. Thanks for the info.. will have to weigh up my options.. and most likely tell the significant other to get stuffed if i do go haha.

To be honest, i'd probably prefer to pay the exorbitant price for a grand final package or what not as opposed to paying for a full membership. The tightass in me kicks in too much each week as I miss the games I can't attend (pretty much all of them). In saying that, I don't mind taking a hit for the club haha, recently made the $100 donation or what not for the 'Our Ambition' promotion/ drive. Thanks for the info.. will have to weigh up my options.. and most likely tell the significant other to get stuffed if i do go haha.

Hmmm i'd just do my research into it all. A membership/s would probably be cheaper than the GF packages. They are like several thousand...

But yeah like I said, look into it more.

Just for tomorrow

but he has offered us tickets the last 2 weeks... so I will be hitting him up next week if it goes our way

Mate.
You know how you and I are best mates and all that right, GF tickets mate.
Mate.
Maaaaaate.

Unless I'm successful through the ballet then whose that willo bloke?

Now do I want to drive tomorrow

Or catch the train from North Geelong which is right near my work

keeping in mind I may then have to stand up on the way home, which I don't want to do
but that also means I can drink

Now do I want to drive tomorrow

Or catch the train from North Geelong which is right near my work

keeping in mind I may then have to stand up on the way home, which I don't want to do
but that also means I can drink

ru coming to the meet up. Shit i should email the bar actually..

ru coming to the meet up. Shit i should email the bar actually..
Not likely sorry Shell
Heading down with the boss and another bloke from work, and meeting a mate of mine somewhere as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back