Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Do it Strange Cat ! I just did. It costs a bomb but worth it and it'll be worth a fortune one day.

I was uncertain, but when I saw it in-person in the Cats shop, I was completely sold.

The photos online don't actually do it justice; seeing it in person, it was majestic.
which one....

I have to do this from afar.....

GO Catters

Did anyone else win a match worn jumper from the Grand Final?....Interested to hear from you, got a feeling there might be something suss going on with it all

Thinking of purchasing this one. Has anybody seen it and is it with the dollars?

Attachments

• C694E0E4-A913-4EC1-8531-5E6971384DC8.png
    C694E0E4-A913-4EC1-8531-5E6971384DC8.png
    407.9 KB · Views: 90
You think they're not actually game worn?
Got some pics of the one I bought sent to me and the stains don't match anything on video or pics of the player on the day.

The GF badge also fell off this players jumper at HT on the day and this jumper has a badge so it narrows down the possibilities.....seems very suss

Got some pics of the one I bought sent to me and the stains don't match anything on video or pics of the player on the day.

The GF badge also fell off this players jumper at HT on the day and this jumper has a badge so it narrows down the possibilities.....seems very suss

Did you get the Danger one?

Because I did see people talking about how Dangers GF logo was falling off before the half and then it fell off fully after the half so it's unlikely he wore more than 1 guernsey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you get the Danger one?

Because I did see people talking about how Dangers GF logo was falling off before the half and then it fell off fully after the half so it's unlikely he wore more than 1 guernsey.
These are the pics sent to me. I can't find any part of the first half where these stairs are on his jumper. Or the second half for that matter

Attachments

• IMG-0143 (1).jpg
    IMG-0143 (1).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG-0145 (1).jpg
    IMG-0145 (1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 90
Danger was also giving his guernsey to Cornes for his charity run.

So are we led to believe that if he wore two, he gave them both away and didn't keep one or that he potentially wore three? Even with the proof he probably didn't change it at the half.
The Cornes one was sold via Official Memorabilia. But you'd hope it doesn't have a badge on it because as you said it appeared he only wore one Jumper, similar to Blitz.

These are the pics sent to me. I can't find any part of the first half where these stairs are on his jumper. Or the second half for that matter

His GF logo had fallen off by the end too. So it's definitely not what he ended the game in and I can't see the stain in any pics of Getty Images.

You might be don't he money.

For those prices wouldn’t there be photos taken of the player taking it off and signing it?

At this stage it is unprofessional for the league not to have one offs made with logos and dates and match details printed on the kit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back