Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

he would proberly give his team first use of the pill every time and with midfeilders like devon smith jordan fulton and ryann thomas they could be deadly
Hav u seen the size of st albans ruckman, he is 6 foot 4. Maybe with jayden pitt nd josh niemke nd mitch hodgson. Devon Smith doesnt like it when there is a contest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

your thoughts on div 2 leading goalkicker and the end of the year?

bauer wont last up da top, pitty would hav 2 b a good chance, outsida could b j lewis, marys hav scored da most in divi 2 dis year but with 4 of da top 7 goal kickas so far, it is probly shared around 2 much 2 giv him da top spot.:thumbsu:

mick condy didnt go near tritta so get it right who ever said it, condy got 5 touches in the first half i counted he was tagged by closey and closey got 8 touches all condy had over closey was fitness, to condys creditt hes a engine but it could of been a bad game.

tritta is fast and loves to soccer, but hes still a good player very handy would play in any clubs ones on ball, u carnt compare peely and triita to different styles of players. and who ever said tritta is shitt that there grand mother is better mate ur shittt, :cool:

jayden ettridge you play like under 12s mate so dont start gettn lippy n thinkn that u know anything about 16 divi 1 footy ok. ive seen u play n your nuttin but a sheep dog, i am suprised that falcons sent u a letter when all u do is hang out the back and get shit cheap kicks. mike condy is most possibly the best in and under player at newtown.

i watched the supposed gun from marys play sat. that jackson davis kid who has kicked heaps.. he got tagged and was useless

well sorry mr nikbrady for not being up to your standards but i dont think anyone has heard your name around the traps b4 and i dont play 4 myself i play for the team mate not really interested on the individual performance

INVERLEIGH'S best new pickup in u16's for "08"?:D
BELL POST HILL best new pickup in u16's for "08"?:D
BELL PARK best new pickup in u16's for "08"?:D

OR ANY OTHER GOOD SNARES?:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back