yeah ok
st josephs college - st josephs footy club
st josephs college - st josephs cricket club
people from joeys want to play footy for us coz we're a good club
no1 plays cricket for joeys coz its a fair shit club
its the same with footy
newtown shit footy club no1 wants to play for em
st joeys cricket club arnt to bad numb nuts:thumbsu:

no mate- not if ya reckon hes gona be best and fairest. and a bad game? two touches from a guy of his standard is pretty damn poor.
funniest day that
he rocked up 5 minutes b4 the game, never seen anythn as cold as that
hes from WA so never played in cold, he had no idea what to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah lol fair enough but i wouldnt think he woulda got 2 touches maybe a bit exagerated

aww it would have been close- i actually kept a keen eye on him whilst playin- he wouldnt have got more than 5 possys for that game

mate, lets be honest, bell park could come close, but u cant beat joeys
we beat u by 53 at 8 15 in 7 degrees in the wet, with 2 of our better players out.

id like to know which players they were?? caus i reckon u brought ur best team to the field. and i would like to see a game between those two teams in good conditions- wait till round 17 i think it is

but bell park have been knocked off by heaps of divi 1 teams
surely they would have more of a crack at joeys
bell park is bottom they would be lucky to make finals

id like to know which players they were?? caus i reckon u brought ur best team to the field. and i would like to see a game between those two teams in good conditions- wait till round 17 i think it is
matt king, falcons, and ben quinlin. kingas a main player and quinna is handy in the middle. mate we beat u by 10 goals in the wet, u have blokes like nick allison in ur team. and u lost to grovedale, who we beat by 120. i dont think u have much chance mate

matt king, falcons, and ben quinlin. kingas a main player and quinna is handy in the middle. mate we beat u by 10 goals in the wet, u have blokes like nick allison in ur team. and u lost to grovedale, who we beat by 120. i dont think u have much chance mate

ahah hawky lol good point

i dont rate matt king at all, and ive never heard of ben- so i cant comment. and i know that its not an excuse- but we had rob, kiddle, and carruthers out- that is pretty much our midfield- and they only won by like 4 goals. but yes u did win by 10 goals- thats true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back