Geelong - the Great Forwardlineless Dynasty

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Now, I'm no big city-slickin' lawyer or anything, but it seems to me that if you want to have a "dynasty", and be remembered as "one of the great teams of the modern game", you'd need to have a forward line.

Last night, I watched this great dynasty roll out it's Dynasty mobile, and I was a bit shocked by what I saw.

Cam Mooney: Barely sighted last night, and when he was, he was shanking them anyway. Cannot kick. Has not been able to kick for a long, long time.

JPod: Recycled VFL player found out by a good defence, away from Sleepy Hollow. Poor man's Cam Mooney.

Stokes: Was too busy sniffing the boundary line through a rolled up $50 note to have any impact. Poor man's, well, poor man's Varcoe.

Varcoe: Barely got near the ball, and did nothing with it when he did. Completely inneffectual. Poor man's Rhan Hooper.

How are they going to win a final, let alone a flag, with that forward line?

Dynasty, that ain't.

Well they've done ok recently with some garden variety kipflers standing in the key position forward roles.

Hawkins??

BWWWWAAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAA!!!

He is a key PART of their forwardliness dynasty! Greatest spud in the game! Poor man's Setanta O'Hailpin.

Chapman - yet another midfielder. Floats forward but primarily a midfielder.

Its hard to take Durex seriously. Follows the current joke of the AFL. How is that power forward line of yours going anyway. LOL.

The master of the self ownage = Durex.

Duritz, dont forget about Shannon The Junktime Fairy Byrnes and Stevie Baker's Bitch Johnson.

If Geelong had a forward line it would be pretty scary how good they would be.

Geelong supporters should be happy to win two of the last three flags with such a pathetic excuse of a forward line. Paul Chapman you are the Geelong forward line.

Duritz, dont forget about Shannon The Junktime Fairy Byrnes and Stevie Baker's Bitch Johnson.

If Geelong had a forward line it would be pretty scary how good they would be.

Geelong supporters should be happy to win two of the last three flags with such a pathetic excuse of a forward line. Paul Chapman you are the Geelong forward line.

Lol Mr Rude

Does Melbourne even have a forward?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's the thing... they've been a bloody good team, you have to be a good team to Bradbury two flags like they have, but Dynasty it ain't, because their forward line is no better than North's.

Richmond have a better forward line than them.

Dynasty? It is to laugh.

Flat track bullies down at Skilled, that's all they are.

Lol Mr Rude

Does Melbourne even have a forward?

Here's the thing, if you swapped Melbourne's forward line with Geelong's would it make much difference? I dont think so.

Geelong win matches by so much because their midfield gives their sub par forwards a chance to kick goals by getting into their 50 so often.

If you gave Watts, Bate, Bennell, Sylvia, Petterd even Miller FFS as much opportunity as the Geelong forwards get they would all look pretty good.

Put Mooney, Johnson, Stokes, Byrnes, Pods and Hawkins at Melbourne and they would be exposed as run of the mill hacks.

Here's the thing, if you swapped Melbourne's forward line with Geelong's would it make much difference? I dont think so.

Geelong win matches by so much because their midfield gives their sub par forwards a chance to kick goals by getting into their 50 so often.

If you gave Watts....

And that's where you lost me

Well that's the thing... they've been a bloody good team, you have to be a good team to Bradbury two flags like they have, but Dynasty it ain't, because their forward line is no better than North's.

Richmond have a better forward line than them.

Dynasty? It is to laugh.

Flat track bullies down at Skilled, that's all they are.
[jpeg]Not sure if serious[jpeg]

Hawkins??

BWWWWAAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAA!!!

He is a key PART of their forwardliness dynasty! Greatest spud in the game! Poor man's Setanta O'Hailpin.

Chapman - yet another midfielder. Floats forward but primarily a midfielder.
So how did the biggest spud in the game kick 4 goals against your shitful mob playing from the ruck?

Can we at least be trolled by top 8 sides in the future?

So let me get this straight...

Power forwards played badly in the rain?

You are getting desperate Dullritz.

Also, Alistair Lynch was a hack anyway, and Brown was still shit for the best part of the Brisbane dynasty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong - the Great Forwardlineless Dynasty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back