Game Day Geelong V Essendon Sun Apr 30 1:10pm MCG - definitely a country game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully holmes is ok and ditto sdk. I dont like seeing sdk get knees through him at centre bounces like that-hopefully sanity prevails and ceglar is in next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good first half for Geelong. The Bombers are having a crack too and working our lads hard, but the superiority of our forward line and our big bodied mids is a telling factor. TBone is on fire out there. He looks great. But players like Holmes, Close, Miers, Dangerfield, and Blicavs really giving us some grunt in competition to win the ball.

Mitch Knevitt looks a bit out of his depth but good on the lad for having a crack. This is important for his development.

Tom Stewart is as always a gun.

Still got 60 minutes of footy to play so the Cats just have to keep going and get ready for a huge fightback by the Bombers in the third.

Gotta love having accurate forwards. In the first 6 and a half weeks of the season, the Tom & Jerry show have kicked a combined 49.15.
That is incredible. Makes such a big difference. Looking at Ben King, McKay etc - gun forwards but horrendous kicks for goal

A Cameron Mooney lead up style forward
Moons was great for us, but he lacked killer instinct as much as anyone.

If you're looking for true killer instinct from a big forward, you'd have to go back to the Carey days for mine.

Hawks been as good as anyone in that area this century.

Hopefully holmes is ok and ditto sdk. I dont like seeing sdk get knees through him at centre bounces like that-hopefully sanity prevails and ceglar is in next week.
shitting Borals every time he's in there

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back