• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 44 22.9%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 57 29.7%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 57 29.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
From a physical stand point, nothing remotely close to a regular year of football where you had 20 minute quarters and an extra 5 weeks of slogging it out.
Even a toddler can grapple with this.

As for the rest of your post, you must have been kicking your dog at quarter time of the grand final :think:
All teams faced adversity in 2020, Geelong and Richmond made the grand final and we won the flag after a great comeback, simple really, surely you can grapple with this?

Why would I kick my dog because last years GF was a fizzer, is that what you did in 2020?

1921 Semi-final - Richmond 115 Geelong 54. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
1934 Semi-final - Richmond 134 Geelong 50. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
1967 Grand Final - Richmond 114 Geelong 105. :trophy:
1969 Semi-final - Richmond 167 Geelong 49. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
1980 Semi-final - Richmond 95 Geelong 71. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
2017 Qualifying final - Richmond 91 Geelong 40. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
2019 Preliminary final - Richmond 85 Geelong 66. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
2020 Grand Final - Richmond 81 Geelong 50.:trophy:

Thanks for being there for us Geelong.
Is it any wonder we live rent free in their heads?

Why am I getting notifications about a thread involving supporters of two minnow footy clubs?
I am sure you can check your watched threads and watched forums and work it out my friend.

Heads should have rolled at Tigerland when we let them get within 9 points in the 67 Grand Final. Hafey should never have survived that. 57 point average margin in that sample if we didn't mess that one up so majorly by only beating them in the Grand Final by 9 points. :)

Theres only one team with the man with the most unique skillset in the AFL. I'm going with them.

1002245.png

Tom Hawkins has always been better than Jack Riewoldt.
Riewoldt - 760 goals 3 colemans
Hawkins - 735 goals 1 coleman

Even though he has played his entire career at a successful club providing great delivery his entire career
Poor Jack has had to scratch his way for the first 10 years

Thank your lucky stars it's only CC.

We've had to deal with Old Mate Falcon and his insane disciples/aliases/imaginary friends on all our threads.....
Another Falcon was caught today in the Geelong thread. Mods have their work cut out for them dealing with that sneaky bugger. He's burned through no less than 20 accounts since the 2022 premiership. :roflv1:

What are you on about?
Geelong have won 10 flags and I'm very happy with that.

Your last flag was won in a bubble. A time when the world couldn't really give a toss about sport. Most teams weren't trying. Games were delayed, shortened, and the finals began in round 19!
lol, that is right around the time when potential finalists are settling their best 22 for the month leading into finals.
2020*
1680590085631.jpeg

Loved the 2020 premiership as thats what triggered you guys so much and Richmond have lived rent free in your heads since
next 10 years are going to be soooooooo much fun watching a depleted geelong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definition of being owned

Yes its a great call and now perhaps we wont need to have all the cats supporters in the Richmond game day threads

although with the direction your club is heading im guessing most will give up following footy soon
You were the 10th most prolific poster in both the Carlton vs Geelong and Gold Coast vs Geelong game day threads. You know this stuff can be checked in a couple of seconds, right? :$

2020 will forever be tainted.
Half the competition couldn't give a sh*t just like most other sporting codes around the world. And I'd say the same thing if Geelong pinched that flag.
17 week season, 16 minute quarters lol, no wonder it'll be the last time in decades your mob win anything.
no you wouldnt, lol the salt

100% and loved giving back the crap we get from that mob

i support any team playing the cats
I think you missed the memo.

The official Richmond line is: "We don't care about Geelong or anything they say about us, or even acknowledge their existence!"

A few posters might take you out back and give you a good kicking for breaking the Tiger code.

Back