VFL Geelong VFL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see that the twos can dial up the insipid at will as well. That last quarter was very ordinary. Not totally sure whether they just entirely eased off or all the young bodies just ran out of puff. Either way, it's not all that promising when you consider we'll play much better teams than the Bombers this year.

After watching the entire game, I've now got the slows on promoting Stephens for next week too. Didn't run the game out all that well.

MOC looked OK and Miers was just your typical Gryan. Apart from those two, surely nobody's seriously expecting a promotion based on that effort.

Really happy with Ling's game. And glimpses from Dempsey, Whyte and even Knevitt were encouraging. But that last trio don't look ready for seniors any time soon. So hopefully this development year will really work for them in the long term.

Next week against the Pies VFL team already shapes as a real (and welcome) challenge for the group.

I had run under a pretty flawed assumption here that I could simply dial up the vfl match after the game to watch same as Kayo.

Any idea if this is actually available somewhere?

The only thing I caught was Neale's goal from a pretty difficult spot and a couple of turnover disposals from Stephens.

I had run under a pretty flawed assumption here that I could simply dial up the vfl match after the game to watch same as Kayo.

Any idea if this is actually available somewhere?

The only thing I caught was Neale's goal from a pretty difficult spot and a couple of turnover disposals from Stephens.
AFL website. Still not easy to find.
They did mention in the telecast there will be full replays of all games.

An easy option for all things VFL is the VFL app, and within the games section it has an easy to click link to all things match related on the AFL website without having to search the AFL website

Otherwise, todays game can be found at -

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An easy option for all things VFL is the VFL app, and within the games section it has an easy to click link to all things match related on the AFL website without having to search the AFL website

Otherwise, todays game can be found at -

For me the vfl app is just opening the afl app when I hit watch.

Will play around a bit maybe it's a setting

Today highlighted the complete lack of key position players developing at both ends of the ground.
No offence but you didn’t need to watch the game to know that.

We don’t have one single player at either end outside of Neale (whose a ruck) on the list. They don’t magically pop up on game day. We carpet bombed the Draft last year searching for value on mids who weren’t yet the finished product.

It’s a huge issue.

For me the vfl app is just opening the afl app when I hit watch.

Will play around a bit maybe it's a setting

Hmmm...maybe check our your phones settings, but I have no idea about that

I have both the VFL & AFL apps on my phone & iPad and in both cases it took me to the website page and not the AFL - good luck

No offence but you didn’t need to watch the game to know that.

We don’t have one single player at either end outside of Neale (whose a ruck) on the list. They don’t magically pop up on game day. We carpet bombed the Draft last year searching for value on mids who weren’t yet the finished product.

It’s a huge issue.

SDK?

Hmmm...maybe check our your phones settings, but I have no idea about that

I have both the VFL & AFL apps on my phone & iPad and in both cases it took me to the website page and not the AFL - good luck
Yeah I had to go through the website and open the vfl streaming link in a new tab so it didn't open the app. Got there, just waiting for them to upload

I like Stevens because physically ready, good height, reasonably good speed and particularly his footskills. Question is - which position? Looked a little uncomfortable at halfback against mid sized forwards in games I’ve seen. Is wing possible?

Half back/wing. If Smith needs a rest he could play that role. Otherwise get him in for Kolo or Zuthrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back