Game Day Geelong vs Adelaide, Friday 21st July, 7:50pm @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Murdoch has been crap!!! Hardly touched at and bangs it straight to opposition , a dumb footballer

Nah had some good runs there near the end of the second. Doing a bit more than guys on a lot more $$.

I'm playing a game of where I have to drink every minute unless Motlop's name is called..... I'm drunk :huh:

Drunk emoji not working...

Agree with others, Crows can't be this lucky the whole game, we just need to keep with them and hopefully a few decisions etc go our way and we can pinch it.

Sorry for intruding.

I think things could have been a whole lot worse for the Cats so a 29pt lead is definitely a gettable target.

You've been largely outplayed in first half and only 29pts down.

I must say, the umpires are killing you, the home ground advantage is alive and well.

We've laid 55 tackles because we are second to the ball at every contest
Not many of those tackles have been effective

Tackle pressure is a hell of a lot better than the Essendon game though.

Thing that's killing us though is our disposal. 54% kicking efficiency in that half. Won't win many games of footy missing the target with every 2nd kick.

Wouldn't mind us actually helping players out

Crows are playing well, fired up and a bit peacocky

But we are allowing it.

Wouldn't mind Jed having a hit in the middle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of our guys are not game smart or too shy or something. Smith and Stanley should complain it seems to work for Jacobs...

but ... over all we are short of it. a few guys who are just trying not to drown but they know the water is a bit too deep for them.

Menegola playing really like a wafl player. Motlop is having more impact..it may just not be our night which is fine... but we need to find a way to look capable..at moment we as threatening as a knife made from lettuce
Menegola has been great at times this year but he is a glorified country player when it comes to skills, especially under pressure.

how is that spud stanley in the side over buzza? there is no forward pressure with menzel and stanley

really poor showing in such a big game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back