Game Day Geelong vs Adelaide, Friday 21st July, 7:50pm @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have got to be the most overrated team in the AFL
How on earth are you 2nd on the ladder?
would love to play your mob in a final and belt you guys like we did earlier this year

Yet your side drops a 6 goals lead to the Loins at your 'Dome?

Will be a fun choke-a-thon playing norf, with the battle of the trout-mouths Daniher vs Brown!!

Can we stop blaming the ******* umpires?

The team has not shown up tonight, every time things are going bad the finger gets pointed to the umpires.

Its a fact. Look at sloane and selwood getting the same treatment from taggers and who is getting paid what. Either the umps are having their worst game of the year or it's deliberate (i hope the former).
I can't help if you can't use your eyes. You know it is possible for the team to play poorly and the umpires to be ten times worse. Or are you one of these PR idiots at afl house who believes umpires are so incredibly good at their job?

Bar motlop who might as well not be out there we have turned up. Team is working hard and contesting enough but skill errors and poor forward structure are hurting us.

Lack of intensity again....

Oh my, same old problems not addressed.

i would have loved to see us come out looking to smash Adelaide and attack the footy relentlessly. But I really knew it wasn't going to happen.

Question is does this game follow the script of so many before it. Rubbish first half, massive come back in the second half??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, apart from Duncan, Blitz and Bews, we have no other winners. Cats gotta close the gap on pressure and shut down stoppages. They getting way to many frees cause we are sagging off and lunging in to late to try and tackle. Fix the stoppages and get back in the game. Also think Adelaide spent a lot of tickets. Backing Scott to change the contests and big come back.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Positives have been blitz, duncan and Bews. Joel worked his way into the game.
Backline as a group have let us down.

Still not over.

You're genuinely suggesting this game is representative of the usual quality of our defensive work under Chris Scott's tenure?
When the opposition brings some heat and a plan for us? Yep we resort to nonsense space guarding bull shit with everyone finger pointing at everyone else and shaking their heads.

Last edited:
When Charlie Cameron had that free kick mid way through the second quarter a Crows fan abused the living shit out of him saying that he should have paid it when he obviously did

Crows fans are up there with the biggest dickheads we have in this country.
They were very aggressive at simonds, I thought theyd calm down after a while but they kept at it, got more abusive as game went on and one got kicked out.

Zac Smith played really well last time against Jacobs. Hes getting slaughted tonight.

Some things remain the same

Loners and Kolo are fine in the air but literally prey that it doesn't come to them any other way.
Motlop goes missing in hot games
Parsons needs a rest
We need something across HF.

From the AFL website:

"Jed Bews has stopped Adelaide's margin from being a lot larger, taking five marks from opposition kicks this half and amassing a game-high seven possession gains for the match."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back