Preview Geelong VS Richmond - Friday 8th September, 7:50 PM, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I miss one article, even though it was before his debut and he showed his wares at afl level. And you turn my relatively positive post about Graham being a great story receiving little press and go after posters again? So weird mate.

I'm not having a crack ... just addressing the general paranoia re media on this board.
They don't write a story (even though it was written, but was missed by your good self) they are negligent in their duty and disrespectful of us, when they do it's seen by most as either jumping on the bandwagon or 'chasing in' on the Tigers movement, while to others there's always some ulterior motive (or straight out conspiracy) involved with they article. Like really.
I read the story on Graham, great article .... no doubt some saw it as a chance to bring us down????
Pick up the HUN today ... Tigers back page, three positive and lengthy stories inside on us ... what more do you want? You seem to have an exopectation thta the media must pander to us? Or is that we get no credit for our season?

Very happy with the changes. Menzel is dangerous up forward, Zac Guthrie won't do anything in a final.

Caddy in is another big body for a likely contested game in which Markov might've struggled. Glad they left Graham in.

All across the field we have contested ball players who can rest forward. Quietly confident about tonight. We're about to break the hoodoo.

I reckon Menzel will still play.
Unaccountable and virtually applies no pressure - but kicks goals which should be at a premium.

Let the drinking begin!
f25b4e2528e89cc86693f038a67e9e8c.jpg

Carn the ******* Tigers! These pretentious, arrogant and self important handbaggers are in for a rude awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back