Preview Geelong VS Richmond - Friday 8th September, 7:50 PM, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the arrogance on the cats board is truly astounding

never seen anything like it

We're the arrogant ones even though all of them are tipping the cats by 5-7 goals.

And apparently we're all bandwagoners, even though we've had increasing membership numbers for several straight years, despite our horror year in 2016.

KB is a master troll .... did he tip us to win by 67 ?

your clearly to young to remember what happened In 1967 granny

Google it

Hoping for the same result
I was pretty young, but I do recall the 67 GF. And in 69, I got a free ticket off a Salvo, who used to give out tickets for a small donation, for the First semi, tigers v cats, and tigers won by around 12 goals, ! I left early and went home and did homework, being a neutral. ! Anyway, good luck tonight guys, should be a cracking game, close, could well be the best game of the whole finals series.

We're the arrogant ones even though all of them are tipping the cats by 5-7 goals.

And apparently we're all bandwagoners, even though we've had increasing membership numbers for several straight years, despite our horror year in 2016.

its actually laughable the shit they are saying lmao

"lets kill these arrogant scum", nek minnut they are all tipping Geelong by 40+

They're just salty the were pretty good since 07 and have **** all people who talk about them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting on the toilet
Guts churning inside out
Thinking about tonights game
Ready to Scream And shout
Got my jumper beany and scarf
Tonight we don't do anything by half
Tigers shine ,tigers time tigers fan
Time to put the line in the sand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad