Preview Geelong vs Richmond, Saturday 12th August, 2:10pm @ Simonds Stadium

Winner + Margin?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't remember his dad at all. When was he playing? What position?

I just look at the kid and think - he's not afraid at all to be out there. And our senior players were constantly hitting him up, meaning that they trusted him and that he was actually free to get the ball.
IMG_2347.JPG

are we talking about the rat? He's a bit younger than I am, so I saw all of his career. Pretty tough bloke. He claims the credit for make Ablett Snr a champion. The likes of Bairstow, Couch, Hocking could hit Ablett lace out. But Bews kicking was so erratic Ablett had to perform gymnastics to mark his kicks!
Nah mate, Sean Simpson

Billy just said on MMM that he is hearing talk that Hawk and Duncan are both getting suspended....surely not.

Surely not when C7 have vision that he didn't actually touch Papley. If so the whole frigging industry is against us. I suspect Hawk will go as a repeat target (note not offender coz I haven't actually seen him do anything that doesn't happen every game) but Mitch would beva joke. That C7 footage from behind goals is damming on Papley. Robbo said he's a serial diver without goggles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely not when C7 have vision that he didn't actually touch Papley. If so the whole frigging industry is against us. I suspect Hawk will go as a repeat target (note not offender coz I haven't actually seen him do anything that doesn't happen every game) but Mitch would beva joke. That C7 footage from behind goals is damming on Papley. Robbo said he's a serial diver without goggles.

Havent seen that footage but surely they would challenge if thats the case and he cops a suspension.

One of the most intriguing elements to this game is seeing how we match up on Richmond's mosquito fleet forward line. I think Ruggles should come in as a "horses for courses" selection.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk
This would be the logical thinking but Scott will keep persisting with Kolo, Stewart, Henderson and Domsy down back.

Expecting Danger to play like a man possessed this week.

Best Case Scenario:
Out: Hawkins (susp.), Kolodjashnij, Z.Guthrie, Buzza
In: Menzel, Ruggles, Jones, Motlop

Would like to see them drop another tall down back, but can't see it happening unless they want to give Loners a rest
Joel Selwood out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My thoughts exactly- if he is up for it. Seeing him taken off last quarter in the twos with what looked like a sore shoulder (again) made me think this won't happen.
Wasn't aware of that. We just can't catch a break at the moment.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

They do?

They showed on the review of whatbthey thought would happen MRP monday on Sunday morning.

It seemed that Mark Stevens was making the point that the goalpost was in the way of the altercation which made it impossible to determine the force of contact, and Duncan might get off because of that.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back