Preview Geelong vs Richmond, Saturday 12th August, 2:10pm @ Simonds Stadium

Winner + Margin?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great opportunity for a number of players to stand up and show their worth. I hope that is pressed during the week. The confidence it could give a huber of players if they step up could really be something going forward.

That may well be the case without us winning.

And PS go like for like at the selection table. Definitely do NOT want to see the side flung around to cover losses. Black/Stanley for Hawkins, Dangerfield for Duncan, Motlop for Selwood.

As a Tiger cats should go a smaller more mobile forward set up Rance Astbury etc love playing the bigger forwards as the run off them Tigers always struggle with smaller quicker forwards.
Good in theory

Unfortunately all our small medium forwards are hurt

Maybe with Richmonds extra small forward line and our extra tall one this could be a massive advantage at KP.
Most of Richmonds side have never played there. If we setup well and rope a dope hopefully they can just keep on kicking it down our throats and keep us in the game.
Counter attack on the rebound and hope we're extra accurate.

Good in theory

Unfortunately all our small medium forwards are hurt

Doesn't help hope we do win but would prefer leadinh into finals to play with all your best players in. Still will be a good game as all our wins and losses haven't been big margins either way.

I tell you what though......

Imagine the feeling if we won this one

I'll ring SEN 3 times a day next week to personally send my thoughts to that Mario from Doncaster flog

I'm with you Willo. This could be our finest hour. A bit like that scene in Apollo thirteen when the big wigs are basically saying 'oh no its over' and gene turns and says, 'sorry sir I think this will be our finest hour' or something like that. I can see the movie now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't help hope we do win but would prefer leadinh into finals to play with all your best players in. Still will be a good game as all our wins and losses haven't been big margins either way.

We'll have nowhere near our best team in.

Was our worst team for the year last week, and now lost another 3

Motlop and Menzel must put their hands up this week.....they simply must
No more putting themselves first, no more 'staying fresh for finals'
The bigger picture is what's happening at the club NOW .....not the finals, and we need all available hands on deck
Prove to the footy public that they recognise the club needs them and they're willing to stand up
Same goes for Stanley, Black and any other bloke who's available.
If ever the club needed to get around each other......from players to coaches to supporters to bigfooty posters, it's now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Motlop and Menzel must put their hands up this week.....they simply must
No more putting themselves first, no more 'staying fresh for finals'
The bigger picture is what's happening at the club NOW .....not the finals, and we need all available hands on deck
Prove to the footy public that they recognise the club needs them and they're willing to stand up
Same goes for Stanley, Black and any other bloke who's available.
If ever the club needed to get around each other......from players to coaches to supporters to bigfooty posters, it's now.
Us v The Rest now. Time to prove people wrong.

Start Taylor forward to play on Rance bring in Ruggles to play on there small forward line

Out: Selwood Duncan Hawkins Z. Guthrie
In: Menzel Ruggles Dangerfield Motlop

Tag Rance with a backman, maybe Taylor or Mackie.

I mean tag him with no thought of goals or the forward scenario.

We need to do "a Swans" on Saturday.

^^^ Can you stfu about Menzel?

Would you prefer a 5th knee reco, as that's what's likely to happen if he's pushed too far, so morons like you can be satisfied that he's not being "soft".

Utterly pathetic.
What's pathetic is your constant ire at anyone who calls him to task

That is what's truly pathetic
We get it.....you've got a thing for him

Current outs from Best 22
If Menzel and Motlop both dont play

Cockatoo
McCarthy
Menzel
Lang
J.Selwood
Duncan
Hawkins
Gregson
Motlop
Horlin-Smith
Blicavs

Our list management / trading over the last two years has been based on minimal injuries, and not much depth.

We have a huge number of injuries and now we have suspensions to a few idiots.

All hands on deck, we're in huge trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back