Geelong vs West Coast Eagles Prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes it was.

I'm looking at the figures now... the players you're putting out there today average 27 years i think, compared to WCE at around 24.

Average games of 144 vs 103

So was asking "What's the average of the teams?" a general, serious question, or was it having a go at us?

Because you should know, if we win the flag, we'll be the 4th oldest team in AFL history to do so.

BF posters and the media make no secret of it that we are 'old and slow' and use it against us. Assumed you were doing so too. Cheers

So was asking "What's the average of the teams?" a general, serious question, or was it having a go at us?

Because you should know, if we win the flag, we'll be the 4th oldest team in AFL history to do so.

BF posters and the media make no secret of it that we are 'old and slow' and use it against us. Assumed you were doing so too. Cheers

Was a serious question, because although ive heard geelong are old, no one ever backs that up with numbers. With geelong dropping a couple of oldies the team on the oval looks ok to me. 24 is too young and inexperienced I think.

Was a serious question, because although ive heard geelong are old, no one ever backs that up with numbers. With geelong dropping a couple of oldies the team on the oval looks ok to me. 24 is too young and inexperienced I think.

For once! A person with good sense! Not judging us because of our age! Kudos for tonight. I want us to win, but I wouldn't mind a WC win. From wooden spoon to GF, what a story:thumbsu:

Probably the worst final i've seen in a couple of years

Agreed, WC weren't as competitive as I thought they would be.

I'm not a fan of inaccurate, low-scoring, mistake-filled affairs like yesterday's final...

..but I hate easy wins too. Just takes the joy out of taking the victory. That is unless it's a ridiculous 150+ massacre of sorts like the games V Melbourne and Gold Coast, no rudeness intended towards Demons and Suns fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just found the cats were very controlling in the first quarter, the eagles could'nt get there hands on it.

Probably the worst final i've seen in a couple of years

Bit harsh. I'm not sure what people were expecting. WC fell over an undermanned Carlton at home last week, and they have squeezed every inch out of their team for the entire year. Were bound to hit a wall against quality away from home.

The game had the intensity of a preseason game. Cats didn't even bother to chase from half way through 3rd quarter.

Also Cats fans are to used to playing in Grand Finals...didn't bother to cheer very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back