Certified Legendary Thread GEELONG WINS 2022 GRAND FINAL BY PLENTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking for assistance..

My partner is a cats fan (we live in Geelong) and I've got a couple of problems..

Had to travel for a mates wedding on GF day (bad person I know) and we only got to watch the first half at the pub. TV was not there as promised.

1. Is there a radio call we can download for 11 hour car ride back today?
2. What could I do for her to make up for it..
Kayo Grand Final replay on your phone and listen to the audio

Good post. Although I think its 3. Surely hawkins is in that group two. He is as old as selwood and older then dangerfield.

True. I personally just connected more with the other 2 stories. Will feel similarly next year if Tom’s calling it a day.

Looking for assistance..

My partner is a cats fan (we live in Geelong) and I've got a couple of problems..

Had to travel for a mates wedding on GF day (bad person I know) and we only got to watch the first half at the pub. TV was not there as promised.

You can make it up to her by divorcing her she can marry a nice Geelong supporter.

Jokes aside, buy her some premiership merchandise and a dozen red roses. Flowers don't just impress your wife, but she'll tell all her family and friends, and they'll all think you are a legend. That's my hot tip as a girl. Impress the girls and you'll be laughing.

Go Catters!!!!!

Still in shock. This hasn't sunk in yet. A very emotional win. So many beautiful moments. Knew we had it when Levi smiled as he ran through the banner with our skipper. Just felt like the Footy Gods were smiling on the Cats. I know they are religious, so I'll respect that and say God Bless Gary, Jordon, and their beautiful boy.

What can you say? It's just such an honour to support the mighty Geelong Cats.

This will take a while to sink in I think.

You can make it up to her by divorcing her she can marry a nice Geelong supporter.

Jokes aside, buy her some premiership merchandise and a dozen red roses. Flowers don't just impress your wife, but she'll tell all her family and friends, and they'll all think you are a legend. That's my hot tip as a girl. Impress the girls and you'll be laughing.
Yeah probably a good call.
Premiership DVD and tshirt.

Just hope it doesn't have Dangerfields mug on it :p

Yeah probably a good call.
Premiership DVD and tshirt.

Just hope it doesn't have Dangerfields mug on it :p

The bitterness of Crows supporters regarding Paddy Dangerfield is glorious 👍

It smacks of someone being dumped by their partner (and that is true) 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So proud of this amazing Club, so professional on and off the field.
Being at the game I had to marvel at our frontal pressure and structure behind the footy. We also feel the moment when to dial up super speed mode and when to hold it up- coaching masterclass from Scott.

There was not one passenger today , every player should be so proud👏
So stoked that Joel is a premiership captain , Paddy has a medal and that Chris has 2 flags from 13 finals wins , 15 finals losses- all of a sudden his record looks bloody good👍

Cannot admire Joel enough as a leader, his steely resolve and will on the field is matched by his compassion off the field - from the community award , Levi moment and even giving his boots to the Auskick kid - class personified👌🏽👌🏽

You can usually download the Krock call by quarters and interviews. I've found them by googling but from memory it wasnt on the krock homepage, it was some other website.
Looking for assistance..

The most touching footy moment I’ve ever witnessed. Geelong just knows how to capture these exquisite moments.
💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙

Sammy’s disbelief at first, when Selwood asked him to join them ♥️ then overwhelming joy, when Cameron put his Premiership Medal on Sammy

Hey Guys,

After a one year sabbatical I'm back with a Premiership Artwork for 2022. Im pretty disappointed I missed last year with personal issues but was pretty excited to get back on the tools this year. And i had a lot of fun drawing and designing this one! Its my homage to the famous artwork 'Le Chat Noir'. Seemed fitting.

If anyone is keen on buying a print I have added a special BigFooty 10% discount with coupon code: BIGFOOTY10

Purchase here: www.timmcfarlin.com

View attachment 1517591
View attachment 1517592
That's really good. Wife might let me get away with that

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread GEELONG WINS 2022 GRAND FINAL BY PLENTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back