No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is free to quit. He is not free to move on. No lawyers are needed.

If he sits out the year he would still be a GCS player but could walk as a free agent.

This, I don't understand. I thought he still had a year to run on his contract. So, when I buy a new car on a three year deal, I'll pay for the first two, and tell the finance company that I'm not going to drive it in year three, because I'll be overseas, and that'll be OK with them?

This, I don't understand. I thought he still had a year to run on his contract. So, when I buy a new car on a three year deal, I'll pay for the first two, and tell the finance company that I'm not going to drive it in year three, because I'll be overseas, and that'll be OK with them?

A contract is an agreement between 2 or more parties and can contain pretty much anything as long as all parties agree.

The AFL player contracts allow players to retire if they want.

You could try and convince your bank to give you an opt out clause on your home loan but they will probably laugh.

A contract is an agreement between 2 or more parties and can contain pretty much anything as long as all parties agree.

The AFL player contracts allow players to retire if they want.

You could try and convince your bank to give you an opt out clause on your home loan but they will probably laugh.

Sounds to me he like stitched up the Suns. No orry, the finance would takethe car, and have me in court; that's why I couldn't understand that he could just retire. Could he go elsewhere, say a country league, or do some coaching?

Think of it as the kid you got out in cricket. He cracks the sulks and takes his bat and ball and goes home. So basically Little Gaz sits a year out without pay, as he has cracked the sads, that he didn't get his own way.

Win aside, i hope i dont have to ever go back to that soulless concrete vacuum anytime soon. Cant stand etihad stadium. And wtf with northern brewing on tap. Jez just when u think carlton mid is un drinkable. Rant over.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Does anyone else think that Paul Roos is a negative, grumpy bastard? Get that he hates both clubs for doing over the Swannettes in the big dances but he could hardly have been more disparaging towards the two most recent premiers last night. " meaningless match between two middle tier teams", not exactly in those words. Isn't that most matches?
Think that he didn't like the game - too free flowing! (also had tipped Doggies and Bob to kick 3)

Does anyone else think that Paul Roos is a negative, grumpy bastard? Get that he hates both clubs for doing over the Swannettes in the big dances but he could hardly have been more disparaging towards the two most recent premiers last night. " meaningless match between two middle tier teams", not exactly in those words. Isn't that most matches?
Think that he didn't like the game - too free flowing! (also had tipped Doggies and Bob to kick 3)

Noticed it too. Very biased

Think of it as the kid you got out in cricket. He cracks the sulks and takes his bat and ball and goes home. So basically Little Gaz sits a year out without pay, as he has cracked the sads, that he didn't get his own way.
Wouldn't it be ironic if that's how history remembers him, and not for his two Brownlows.:'(

Noticed it too. Very biased
I've noticed most of Paul Roos' bias is in favour of Paul Roos.

Without the AFL assistance, and so many first round draft picks, what did he actually achieve at Melbourne, apart from being massively overpaid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've noticed most of Paul Roos' bias is in favour of Paul Roos.

Without the AFL assistance, and so many first round draft picks, what did he actually achieve at Melbourne, apart from being massively overpaid?

Cant stand him. Paul Roos loves two things in life:

1. Sydney Swans.
2. Paul Roos.

His new book apparently implies that he was somehow "forced" to take the Melbourne job because his salary was cut at the Academy, and that this was somehow a stitch up by the AFL as they really needed him to do the heavy lifting at Melbourne.

Win aside, i hope i dont have to ever go back to that soulless concrete vacuum anytime soon. Cant stand etihad stadium. And wtf with northern brewing on tap. Jez just when u think carlton mid is un drinkable. Rant over.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Whole stadium is shocking

They have a direct feed from c7 to their TVs, which spoils the game.

Their food and drink areas are not set up to allow fast access, and the concorse was barely designed to allow 50k before the development around the ground, now even 20k is shocking for pedestrian flow to and from the ground

Oh, Dee's! Hee hee hee!

They didn't handle the pressure and the lack of leadership was telling in the end. If they make September, they need captain Vibey to be fit and firing. There are a few good kids ... and then they have players like Watts, who iseems almost conditioned to flop on the big stage.

I must admit, it was entertaining watching Eddie in that last quarter. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back