No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although our effort last week clearly showed we're no where near it. Let's face it, position 7 & 8 are just making up the numbers.

Not when, because of the bye, position 7 ended up as premiers last year.

Tell you what's funny if Melbourne now miss finals is that non of the supporters booked there usual accommodation at snow resorts this year as they expected to play finals.

Now all those resorts are fully booked and they cant even go to the snow.

What a pissa.

While we are posting about how shit demons are, take a look at Carlton against Sydney and then reflect on the loss we had to them before we put the boots into the dees

While we are posting about how shit demons are, take a look at Carlton against Sydney and then reflect on the loss we had to them before we put the boots into the dees
12 years of defeats will do that to a playing group. I remember how we were when we beat the crows at football park for the first time in 14 years.

Back on to compounding the Dees misery; how much do West Coast have to win by to make the 8?

12 years of defeats will do that to a playing group. I remember how we were when we beat the crows at football park for the first time in 14 years.

Back on to compounding the Dees misery; how much do West Coast have to win by to make the 8?

18 points if I'm reading the live ladder correctly

18 points if I'm reading the live ladder correctly
Thanks mate.

I'm thinking about the good for Australian humour here. What will be funnier on Monday? A Titus O'Reily column if Melbourne win or if they lose? Plus there would be the added bonus of the crows losing, which is never a bad thing in my neck of the woods.

Oh, Dee's! Hee hee hee!

They didn't handle the pressure and the lack of leadership was telling in the end. If they make September, they need captain Vibey to be fit and firing. There are a few good kids ... and then they have players like Watts, who iseems almost conditioned to flop on the big stage.

I must admit, it was entertaining watching Eddie in that last quarter. :)
To think some on this board want Watts at Hawthorn :eek:
Seriously, he's too timid for AFL, let alone Finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy earned it, but gee that Hewett beckoning him to come over so he could handball it to him was disgusting. Total disrespect for the opposition and Carlton nearly let it happen. Hope Buddy wins the Coleman, but reckon the Eagles and Bombers will be searching for their guys even more.

Our loss last week doesn't mean Melbourne aren't a pathetic bunch of mentally week wannabes. :)

Our loss last week doesn't mean Melbourne aren't a pathetic bunch of mentally week wannabes. :)

Well after watching Carlton get towelled up by the swans I kept rocking and asking how the **** did this rabble beat us - I don't care about Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back