No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dont u just love how Hawkins mark hit the ground, i think it was Richo who said "gee did that hit the ground " , Hawkins had a guilty look on his face but its paid and then Richo is like "oh well it was paid".

This is the f*****kn problem with our game - we accept this level of BS as part of it and we allow it to go on its a disgrace

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Total silence after Deledio's goal. Are there any GWS supporters there at all?
There are only 14 in the country and the 6 that are in the cheer squad got lost on the way to the ground.

I don't mind GWS or crows taking out the premiership. Can't believe how weak this season is, both Gee and swans are not great or even that good but the rest of the competition is absolutely below par.
One had danger and the other Franklin and it seems to be enough to go top4!
And then there are dimwits on BF that suggest Hawthorn 3peat era was Weak! In our reign, the Top 4 had genuine strong teams and would beat the top 4 of the Last two years.

Hawkins actually does that a lot - probably learnt from Podsiadly. Such a dangerous practice and one that I can't imagine someone like lonergan would like seeing and it was great that he went and checked on him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney have been playing at a very high level for 4 months, at some stage you would expect there to be a drop off, would be an absolutely superhuman effort if they get up and win 4 more games potentially. Need adelaide to go full throttle on the offense in the finals to really put their stsmp on it. GWS are not ready right now tonight is convincing me of that. Getting bullied all over the place

"VETERAN sports broadcaster Drew Morphett, OAM, has died, aged 69.

Morphett, who began as a cadet with the ABC in Sydney in 1966, died suddenly at the Pakenham property he shared with his wife Karen while watching the Hawthorn-Western Bulldogs game."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back