No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
091b2b346148884.jpg

Thanks for posting that, Shakey! :eek::sick::p:sick:

Something I'll never be able to unsee!

Little Gaz would be devastated too, missed out on another individual accolade. Not even top 10.
View attachment 568638
I love that the holy trinity was supposed to be the best midfield ever assembled but have actually proved to be an ordinary combination where none of them have been made better by the others’ presence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love that the holy trinity was supposed to be the best midfield ever assembled but have actually proved to be an ordinary combination where none of them have been made better by the others’ presence.
And the best part........

Their best midfielder has requested a trade to the Eagles!

How the hell are Richmond going to fit them all in? Riewoldt, Lynch, Dusty, Cotchin and Rance must be taking up close to half their salary cap :eek:

Apparently Dusty, Cotch and Riewoldt all agreed to renegotiate their salaries down, for Tom Lynch.

How the hell are Richmond going to fit them all in? Riewoldt, Lynch, Dusty, Cotchin and Rance must be taking up close to half their salary cap :eek:

That’s still cheap. $900k per year for lynch vs what saints and blues want to pay for Shiel.
Also that offer would be less money than what us(maybe) and GC(definitely) offered. So why wouldn’t GC match? From a business perspective it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back