No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You just need to let it go.
It’s not that big of an issue nowadays.

Just relax mate & feel the water
Don't get me started on people saying hippopotami, or Muralidharan chucking (he only bowls legitimately because it's not that big of an issue nowadays.)

Don't get me started on people saying hippopotami, or Muralidharan chucking (he only bowls legitimately because it's not that big of an issue nowadays.)
I’m sure you are more than capable to get yourself started.

You won’t need me

hate new rules regarding hands in the back.
no no no.
It just goes to show the sheer stupidity the afl bestow on the footy loving public. Why the hell are they giving the
advantage to the player at the back? The player in front is now more unprotected than ever before and that is
totally against the spirit and proper laws of the game. How come suddenly Hocking is the new rules guru. He
wouldn't know if his arse was on fire. The whole lot of them are destroying the game like only they can.

Geelong would be nuts not to accept eagles offer of 20 and 22 for kelly. Kelly peaked this year and will be found out soon enough, there is little upside.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I somewhat agree too.

He wouldn't have had much analysis put into him being his 1st year but you can be sure opposition teams will be now.

He won't be there in 2020 so cash in now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong would be nuts not to accept eagles offer of 20 and 22 for kelly. Kelly peaked this year and will be found out soon enough, there is little upside.

Have eagles offered that ?

I’d start the car if I was cats
Yep both second round picks equal pick six on the points table, more than good value for Kelly.
They don't make Fords in Geelong any longer so you might need to drive him, at least to Avalon.

Geelong don't want to improve WCE's list in any form. They will get him to Freo or keep him, as is their prerogative.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

What happens to Tim Kelly at the end of next season?
Providing he still wants to go back to WA, he will refuse a contract from Geelong and request a trade again. The difference that time around will be that if the trade can't be made and he's not willing to just stay at Geelong, he will need to go back into the draft and hope that no one else but a WA club picks him up.

That's unlikely to happen though. Geelong will do a trade to ensure they get something for him. But because they won't have as much leverage as they did this time around, they likely won't get anywhere near as good an offer.

I'm interested to see just how much this little drama will affect Kelly during next season. Obviously he is going to be annoyed to an extent that he didn't get his wish, and knowing that come the end of the year he will (most likely) be returning home, may very well influence his output in a negative fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back