No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney in as big a hole as us at least. Probably worse due to buddy's contract
Nah. They have an Academy and papa AFL won’t let ‘em stay down for long. Already talk of bringing COLA back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC had a fair dinkum crack in the second half. 11 points down and WC of course get an inexplicable free kick from a centre clearance that leads to steadying goal. Suns bring this intensity next week they can knock over the dees

Last time I was at Western Oval was round 4 1996
We had a draw with Footscray
Paul Salmon made his debut with Hawthorn
That was a bog of an afternoon. Pritchard had a chance to win it streaming forth to an open goal in the last minute only to roll it wide. Last time I was there too!

GC had a fair dinkum crack in the second half. 11 points down and WC of course get an inexplicable free kick from a centre clearance that leads to steadying goal. Suns bring this intensity next week they can knock over the dees

I don't know about that, Melbourne conqured the invincible Hawks today!

Aaron Naughton is having awesome game. Taking big grabs and kicking through the ball.
who would think that a marking forward that can take contested marks and can kick goals could be so useful?

So WCE got the treatment the dogs, saints, and demons got v us....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back