No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what disturbs me about the style of football the Hawks are playing this year - along with Carlton we are one of the very few teams who hasn't blown away at least one opponent this season. Doggies were electric last night, St.Kilda smashed Melbourne and now even Norf is putting the tankers to the sword.

I'm concerned the overly-safe way we're playing isn't threatening enough to smash anyone.

This is what disturbs me about the style of football the Hawks are playing this year - along with Carlton we are one of the very few teams who hasn't blown away at least one opponent this season. Doggies were electric last night, St.Kilda smashed Melbourne and now even Norf is putting the tankers to the sword.

I'm concerned the overly-safe way we're playing isn't threatening enough to smash anyone.

we may not smash anyone but we make hard for them to smash us (so far anyway)

It beggers belief how a guy who simply can't kick a football has been on an AFL list for so long. I'm looking at you Casboult

I have horrible skills, but I reakon I could beat him in a kicking contest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m more concerned we can’t win 2 games in a row :eek:

Scum v Geelong. Is it wrong for one to cheer for a nuclear event this arvo? :p:p:p
Let’s be honest, this is what it’s all about — two ‘legacy’ titans in good form doing battle at the ‘G.

The Mayblooms’ three-peat years simply pale by comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back