No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw Abletts report and almost identical to Cousins. I’m expecting he’ll get because of who he is, yet a relatively unknown cops a week.

His hand hits Shiel in the face before the elbow comes through (with very little force)
I know we lot are a bunch of one eyed, us against them mob but be honest, there is hardly anything in this.

As other posters have said, Shiel's kicking is not great, so missed targets after the incident can not be blamed on the elbow.

His hand hits Shiel in the face before the elbow comes through (with very little force)
I know we lot are a bunch of one eyed, us against them mob but be honest, there is hardly anything in this.

As other posters have said, Shiel's kicking is not great, so missed targets after the incident can not be blamed on the elbow.
So, if I go up to someone, and put my hand in their face before I follow through and elbow them in the head it's ok?
It was deliberate by ablett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy is well known on social media

I really feel for the guy. Perhaps he shouldn't have spilled the beer but its easy to sympathize with him being sensitive to those kinds of comments and flipping out a little. Bottom line if you're going to call someone those names because you think they have an intellectual disability, you don't then go ahead and punch them in the face.

Ironically by saying them his attacker completely screwed himself because now he can't deny knowing the victim was disabled before hitting him. :tearsofjoy:

Can't wait to hear Hockings sooking this week over the booing of Little Gazza.
View attachment 668086
Ahhhh booing, its back. I’m surprised we haven’t heard that he is being vilified on the basis of his religion when people boo. Let’s face it, if the AFL are consistent we will hear, “If you boo him from now on, you are religiously villifying him.” Where is that peanut Peter Fitzsimons???

Went to bump, made contact with the head and left the ground to do so.

If they're serious about their own laws then that is automatically weeks. Let's see what happens.

Left the ground. Braced, and lept so he could connect with the head. Definition of intentional. As you say, if they are serious ...

I can understand though. This merciless booing for being such a campaigner, he was bound to feel it and snap. I mean c'mon people, Gaz is the victim here. Let's not forget that.

Odd quandry for many a football fan, especially a Hawk. Do you -
  1. Cheer Gaz for trying to clip a scum
  2. Boo Gaz because he clipped a scum
  3. Boo Gaz loudly because he clipped a scum, and we all know he will get away with it.

That Hawk guy is a flog. Aware he’s a simpleton but he’s certainly aware enough to not grossly provoke.
Don’t provoke and you don’t get hit.

Seem to have missed the bit where he was kicked and hit while on the ground. Lying flog.

His eyes were targeted on the Melbourne flog's beer. That was no accident.

Kick 'em both out.

I really feel for the guy. Perhaps he shouldn't have spilled the beer but its easy to sympathize with him being sensitive to those kinds of comments and flipping out a little. Bottom line if you're going to call someone those names because you think they have an intellectual disability, you don't then go ahead and punch them in the face.

Ironically by saying them his attacker completely screwed himself because now he can't deny knowing the victim was disabled before hitting him. :tearsofjoy:
I have a nephew of similar disability and if you didn’t know him you would take him the wrong way. You can’t touch his head and he can snap over the littlest thing.
This fellas twin brother must be hurting knowing he couldn’t protect his brother.!

Hawk flog got a slap and a thick ear.
No punch to the face.
Was not knocked to the ground or kicked.

No idea what started it before the beer was targeted.

Hawk has problems with the truth.

Other flog barracks for the Demons.

Draw!

No punch to the face.

Draw!

He called him a ******

Okay so it blocks the word
It starts with R and ends with ard

Apologies mods

No punch to the face.

Draw!
The so called demon flog was calling the so called hawk flog ******ed and the so called hawk flog didn’t take too kindly being labeled retarted.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back