No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everything is from the Hawk and his brother.

Video does not back up the purportedly ******ed Hawk who is quite skilled at lying.

Don't wish to drag this on.

You obviously know the person so we will agree to leaving it with what’s been presented to date - I’m sure If it’s wrong it will come to light

I heard about the assault earlier but hadn't seen the interview until the news tonight. I was sitting in the back row behind the Hawthorn cheersquad at the Saints game with my disabled sister, and this Ben guy was standing behind us. The carry on and the language from him was appalling was also throwing things as well. At one point my sister was quite scared. So I'm not finding it hard to believe some of the stories going around that I am reading. Not condoning violence but this guy seems to have some form.

Seem to have missed the bit where he was kicked and hit while on the ground. Lying flog.

His eyes were targeted on the Melbourne flog's beer. That was no accident.

Kick 'em both out.
Having a beer knocked out of your hands isn't acceptable grounds to punch someone in the face. Even less so if they happen to be disabled.

I could understand the Melbourne flog going on a bit of a tirade with colorful language after his beer was spilled, but there's no excuse to use violence and now he'll pay the price he deserves. Wouldn't matter to me if the Hawks & Dees jumpers were reversed either, the principle stands.

Melb guy was abusing every hawk he could see post game. A woman told him to get tucked before he gets belted
People are making out that the beer flick was in provoked

I said at the time that Shiel was an ordinary kick and I was surprised by the number of people who didn't know that.
I was surprised that pre bombers at the amount of times he would be on the burst and run into trouble and handball straight back over his head backwards and people would think that was a skill??????

Seem to have missed the bit where he was kicked and hit while on the ground. Lying flog.

His eyes were targeted on the Melbourne flog's beer. That was no accident.

Kick 'em both out.
He was interviewed a few weeks ago after a loss and he was bagging everyone and mouthed off at opposition supporters as well. Suprised it took this long for someone to smack him to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disposal up there with Dangerfield (When he's not pulling out of his arse against Hawthorn)
I knew shiel was bad, but I had no idea he was that bad.

Dons meant to be top 4 - above us by 0.7%.

Dees flag favourites, and still a game behind us.

Strange season. As **** as we've been, i'd argue other teams are underperforming even more.
We’re a game off 6th spot.

The furtherest any club is clear of us is two games.

Almost any club strings 3 wins together and they’ll be in the top 4.

Not sure how they carried him in GWS. Some real coach killers
Yeah, but my post was about dangerfield. You said Shiel was as bad as dangerfield. Wasn't sure that was possible without match fixing.

I must say I am utterly flabbergasted that anyone could defend the actions of the Melbourne supporter... the Hawthorn guy clearly has down syndrome (just look at him, and people in the crowd can clearly tell), to beat the shit out of him is 100% unacceptable, and anyone that doesn't see that should have a long hard look at themselves.

If someone with dementia smacks a beer out of your hand after you insult them, is it OK to smash them in the head? How about someone with cerebral palsy after you call them a cripple?

Jesus... as a society we should be ashamed of these actions against vulnerable members of society. There is just no counter argument here, if these people are inappropriate or out of line, you cut them slack ffs; they often don't have the same capacity to understand what is right/wrong or the repercussions of their actions and educating them can be very challenging or just not possible. Literally shaking my head reading anything that isn't condemnation of the Melbourne supporter.

I must say I am utterly flabbergasted that anyone could defend the actions of the Melbourne supporter... the Hawthorn guy clearly has down syndrome (just look at him, and people in the crowd can clearly tell), to beat the **** out of him is 100% unacceptable, and anyone that doesn't see that should have a long hard look at themselves.

If someone with dementia smacks a beer out of your hand after you insult them, is it OK to smash them in the head? How about someone with cerebral palsy after you call them a cripple?

Jesus... as a society we should be ashamed of these actions against vulnerable members of society. There is just no counter argument here, if these people are inappropriate or out of line, you cut them slack ffs; they often don't have the same capacity to understand what is right/wrong or the repercussions of their actions and educating them can be very challenging or just not possible. Literally shaking my head reading anything that isn't condemnation of the Melbourne supporter.
You sure he has Down Syndrome? Doesn't look like it to me.

You sure he has Down Syndrome? Doesn't look like it to me.
It's irrelevant what specific condition from which he suffers, only that he does have a condition.As bean dp says, some people just don't get how they should behave in society because they are incapable of it. That doesn't mean you punch his head in. If a person who is wheelchair bound doesn't get up and walk, no one feels the need to punch his/her face in for it, even though they are incapable of doing so. This poor young fellow is incapable of interacting with others and yes it can be difficult, but it is patently obvious some parts are missing, punching his face in is a very poor way to resolve whatever issue you might have with him.

However if he says "could of" instead of "could have", he has my blessing.

It's irrelevant what specific condition from which he suffers, only that he does have a condition.As bean dp says, some people just don't get how they should behave in society because they are incapable of it. That doesn't mean you punch his head in. If a person who is wheelchair bound doesn't get up and walk, no one feels the need to punch his/her face in for it, even though they are incapable of doing so. This poor young fellow is incapable of interacting with others and yes it can be difficult, but it is patently obvious some parts are missing, punching his face in is a very poor way to resolve whatever issue you might have with him.

However if he says "could of" instead of "could have", he has my blessing.

What they guy did was also shit. That does not give him a free pass from this.

This seems a common theme, and he needs to be closely monitored. Old mate Nathan Jones should have seen that he wasn't all there, but after slapping the beer away, i somewhat understand why someone would do that.

What they guy did was also ****. That does not give him a free pass from this.

This seems a common theme, and he needs to be closely monitored. Old mate Nathan Jones should have seen that he wasn't all there, but after slapping the beer away, i somewhat understand why someone would do that.

So having your beer spilt is worth a punch to the head

Only in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back