No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictable viewing last night
Gerard ‘ the way I see it there are 3 key indicators that he gets off with so they can use point 1 , 2 and if they fail his record as point 3 clearly gets him the discount and off the charge ‘
Robbo - nods in agreement aimlessly

Think I’ll be giving SEN ( get GAZ off day ) a miss today

I actually feel sorry for lesser name players who don’t get the same media support with their charges .

Gerard ‘ the way I see it there are 3 key indicators that he gets off with so they can use point 1 , 2 and if they fail his record as point 3 clearly gets him the discount and off the charge ‘

I actually feel sorry for lesser name players who don’t get the same media support with their charges .
Yep ......it’s all about Gazza!

Cousins should be fuming. He was thrown to the wolves whilst Geraldo the campaigner announces get Gaz off day

He's getting off. Nothing surer.
It makes you wonder why we didn't challenge for Cousins then. At least he showed remorse and it was a clear accident. Ablett carried on like a sook.

Good lord you would think it’s the week of the grand final the way the media is going hard to make sure Gaz plays.

“Even if he is guilty of this charge, then the fairest player of this decade gets off on his record alone”

**** me

Glad I stopped watching AFL360 after the Essendon saga.

I used to enjoy Gerard on the ABC, but I can't stand him now. Robbo is just an idiot as he always was!

Good lord you would think it’s the week of the grand final the way the media is going hard to make sure Gaz plays.

“Even if he is guilty of this charge, then the fairest player of this decade gets off on his record alone”

**** me

I lived a god fearing life until i was 30 and then killed a few people. Let me off for good behaviour plz

It makes me wonder why you lot continue to watch Whatley and Robbo, you're just helping keep them in a job
Correct - gave Fox the boot 4 years ago purely because of the 360 agenda-driven crap that passes on that show.
Between Steve Hocking and Gerard, Geelong has not a worry in the world.

He was once a measured caller, but the 'recognition' seems to have turned Gerard in to the most self seving pompous twit on TV and radion. Deliberately give anything he is involved with a wide birth. Biased agenda drive crap is now his MO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad I stopped watching AFL360 after the Essendon saga.

I used to enjoy Gerard on the ABC, but I can't stand him now. Robbo is just an idiot as he always was!
If you look up pseudo intellectual in the dictionary, I reckon you'd find a picture of Whately.

I don't understand how someone is smart enough to use range of vocabulary that he does yet fails to understand simple AFL concepts and changes his views and opinions on a whim or off of a very small sample size of data.

He's also too ****ing stupid to hide his Geelong bias.

If you look up pseudo intellectual in the dictionary, I reckon you'd find a picture of Whately.

I don't understand how someone is smart enough to use range of vocabulary that he does yet fails to understand simple AFL concepts and changes his views and opinions on a whim or off of a very small sample size of data.

He's also too ******* stupid to hide his Geelong bias.
Also has a very unhealthy obsession with Winx as well. To him and Bruce on SEN the other week talking about Winx was pretty disturbing

Also has a very unhealthy obsession with Winx as well. To him and Bruce on SEN the other week talking about Winx was pretty disturbing

Winx? That's nothing compared to his Black Caviar obsession, he even wrote a book about her! I can't see how anyone can get so obsessed with a racehorse (barring those that own and work with her).

If he gets off I hope our club comes out and DEMANDS the AFL to explain the difference between the Cousins one and this.
They appealed
We didn’t
They also wear blue and white hoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back