No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you look up pseudo intellectual in the dictionary, I reckon you'd find a picture of Whately.

I don't understand how someone is smart enough to use range of vocabulary that he does yet fails to understand simple AFL concepts and changes his views and opinions on a whim or off of a very small sample size of data.

He's also too ******* stupid to hide his Geelong bias.
Fella rang up SEN today and actually said to Gerard he was ringing on behalf of the 17 other clubs wanting a fair go , rather then the constant Geelong talk with Chris Scott and Dangerfield always on his show and Gerard’s constant effort to get GAJ off at the tribunal .

Was actually very funny and spot on the money

Gaz, leaves the ground arrives late and elbows someone in the head, free to play.
I mean I know if we'd challenged Cousins he would have stayed suspended because he's not Gaz and doesn't have the media and his coach going in to bag for him

But still. How Scott hasn't been fined even once

Gaz, leaves the ground arrives late and elbows someone in the head, free to play.
I mean I know if we'd challenged Cousins he would have stayed suspended because he's not Gaz and doesn't have the media and his coach going in to bag for him

Steve Hocking is the answer to all this. Dirty Geelong player ..now head of the AFL. People need to wake up that this is a business. The business is cooked up on a stove. Hawthorn will be on the floor of the kitchen until we are pulling the strings and no one at AFL house wants us going back to back to back EVER again! Its all very well for the AFL to poach our intel and put it into other clubs to make them better. The show and power is run by Geelong people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the head was sacristan. Scablett jumps in the air elbows the player high, gotta get a week. Taking a player's past history
into account has nothing to do and completely irrelevant from the incident. The act is no more or less guilty than anything that has
happened in the past. Can't have Ablett and l hate geelong.

What would’ve been interesting was if Cousins had of done the same against Melbourne rather than Carlton. They would’ve had no chance but to let him off but then again they probably would’ve found something to make it stand 😂

Remember when Judd got treated the same. The whole Campbell Brown thing was outrageous, I remember by the end of it somehow it was Brown that was the bad guy.

Or how about when he elbowed Pavlich in the face, causing him to get (I think 6) stitches. But it was deemed minimal impact, and he got off, and subsequently won the brownlow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back