Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t mind Tippinwuti, a battler but he always looks a kilo or two overweight to me.
Walla has as much smarts as anyone in the game, usually makes the right decision

However he's not quick, always been overweight. Absolutely not an athlete. However my second favourite (Gross) well Essendon player i dont hate.

They needed some Class. Saad is hugely under-rated and that little campaigner as well as Ambrose showed the most heart out of anyone out there bar Liam Ryan. However two back flankers/defenders being your best players means you will/are going to get utterly smashed in the contest

Bellchambers and McKernan are delisting material due to their age

Goddard calling for the Eagles fan that threw a drink (not the cup) at Merret a scumbag who should be banned for life.

Totally unacceptable behaviour but maybe just a touch excessive Floggard you dick head.

Essendon in finals.......lololololololol

Mate I get your point but bear in mind we’ve lost our last 4 finals - and other supporters have been calling us chokers.

Also Essendon (who I detest) beat us easily this year. Had we beaten them, then we’d have been playing a final in Perth in their place.

Merrett super piss weak pulling Natinui's hair.
Superb response from the NicNat

Merrett hiding against the fence and refusing to get up in the melee is one of the weakest things I’ve seen. You started it you pissant - get up and help your teammates.

But then no one helps their teammates at Essendon.

That whole incident sums Essendon up. Happy to do the easy cheap stuff - go missing when the heat gets turned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back