No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. He’s 30 next season. Couldn’t believe how old he is when I heard it recently. Strange career that’s threatened but never delivered.
30. Gee where has the time gone.
Nic Nat being 30 snuck up on me too.

Wow. That’s huge. Clearly think they can pick up a lot of treasure at this year’s trash and treasure stalls.

Reckon anyone will pick up Majak?
No.

He's not good enough for a side that's challenging for a flag

He's not young enough for a side rebuilding.

He's pointless for a side in the middle

Tell me about it. Rookie drafted 2010, AFL debut 2013, delisted 2015, rookie drafted 2016, injured most of 2017, missed a big chunk of 2019, returned 2020, delisted 2020. I honestly didn't realise he was in the system for so long.
Same here.

Macmillan has barely improved in his entire football career. He's a fine example of the stagnation that has plagued North Melbourne for years.
Weeren't we sniffing around MacMillan a couple of years ago or am I thinking of another Roo.

11 delistings the day after the last game.

Wow that’s harsh
But supppse you have to do what you have to do

made such a fanfare of the return of Majak after his suicide attempt only to turn around and dump him a few months later. I would hope they’ve been working towards this point with him behind the scenes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back