No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With only 7 seconds remaining, 1 point down, the Bulldogs lost 2 seconds from the clock due to a dodgy centre bounce. A tragedy for football.

That should even things up after they have been absolutely gifted multiple wins, including a Grand Final.

Am I doing it right?

/s

West coast really look like a WAFL standard side at the moment.

For a club with a fairly decent history and record of success when they go through their down periods they really bottom out big time.....

This game between port and west coast is the worst standard I think I've ever seen by two teams of professional footballer
Surely they're not listing 'professional footballer' when completing their Census every few years - it's an offence to lie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a club with a fairly decent history and record of success when they go through their down periods they really bottom out big time.....

The cynical part of me would suggest that is no accident.

If they cannot contend, they prepare for the future.

The cynical part of me would suggest that is no accident.

If they cannot contend, they prepare for the future.
Certainly don't have to worry about remaining competitive to retain members & WA TV media don't dare hold them to account for being garbage.

If they're not contending they may as well be topping up properly.

I was thinking the same but its not until round 18. Knowing our luck they will somewhat get their act together and won't be the easybeats they are now.
Nothing more certain. All their stars will be back, and hit end of season form as we are fighting for a hold on a position in the 8. I see a bruising injury filled match that goes down to the wire.
Meh...maybe not be the worst pre-finals campaign game to have?? Hahaha!

While I’m in a “things that shit me mode”

Patrick Cripps

What the hell is going on with the Dogs ? That is a really poor loss and performance.

The Eagles are going to get a top 2 pick, pretty annoying given they won a flag and played finals not that long ago.

I really dislike WCE but they have been hit hard by Covid protocols & injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back