No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When you live in wa & have to listen to the extremely biased media, you really get a disliking for the 2 teams here.

Then when you go to games & realise supporters from both teams really have zero understanding of the rules, you dislike even more

This I understand - when I lived in Brisbane I hated the Broncos with a passion for this very reason. Now I couldn’t care less if they won the premiership. Being apathetic to almost everything about the NRL helps however.

This I understand - when I lived in Brisbane I hated the Broncos with a passion for this very reason. Now I couldn’t care less if they won the premiership. Being apathetic to almost everything about the NRL helps however.
Barely anyone up here even talks about nrl anymore. Even origin barely gets a run. It’s a change for the better 😂

Dees looking dominant again. They maintain this form, and it's theirs to lose.
Lets see over the next few weeks , theyve cranked it up a few times then going backwards straight after .

If they replicate that they are hard to beat no doubt

Demons’ ceiling is comfortably the highest of any team. It’s a matter of whether they execute to that level in finals.

Interested in Dogs and Cats tonight. Dogs have one of the higher ceilings, but very low floor. If they win tonight and have knocked off the top two teams in consecutive weeks, they are looking a dangerous side from outside the top 4. Unlikely to go the distance because of inconsistency but their best is very good. Bont starting to hit his straps the last month and his best footy might the best in the comp

You got to admit it's a bit weird - the Swans, Cats,*, Blues, Pies I get. But Freo?? It's a bit like saying I don't like green.
For us living in wa it’s no weirder then you disliking pies & to a lesser extent blues.

The others you nominate we have/had a rivalry with

I’m with Brant. I don’t like dockers or Eagles. More so Eagles, they are up there with essendone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees just cleaner with the ball and have handled the conditions much better. Dees have shown up quite a few Freo players as pretenders. Colyer, Cox and Taverner leading the charge.

Fritsch reminds me of a young Gunston. Just so good.

His goal the other night was bruest or Rioli. But I agree o the Gunston thing

You got to admit it's a bit weird - the Swans, Cats,*, Blues, Pies I get. But Freo?? It's a bit like saying I don't like green.

Worst thing about 2013 was the huge party’s set to go off in freo which didn’t, for our it was gee great but 2008 was the big one for us I reckon only matched by 2015 cos it was three in a row

Something tells me dees have been doing a mini pre season to get set for finals, still have to deal with the May being a pest issues but they will come good by finals

That's a bit like the old Q: why can't you swim at St Kilda beach?
A: because you can't swim between the flags

The water quality being akin to sewage doesn’t help either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back