No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just turned on and both teams looking sharp for a wet ame, and fully committed. Pav needs to start running around to get into the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate the bombers as much as the next Hawthorn supporter. However what i hate more is a Ross Lyon coached team and the football they play. I am purist and they ffin play ugly football i am glad they lost.

Edit: Its the reason the bombers were still in with a chance to win it in the end. Save the game before we try and win it fellas (Ross Lyon philosophy).

That finish was comical. Both sides lacking any resemblance of composure, Carlisle the exception

Neither team deserved the win

I hate the bombers as much as the next Hawthorn supporter. However what i hate more is a Ross Lyon coached team and the football they play. I am purist and they ffin play ugly football i am glad they lost.

Agree with the sentiment, however my hatred of Essendon supporters outweighs my dislike of Lyon's gameplan by a long way.

Can't believe Mayne missed that shot. And Carlisle's a good defender and all, but Pav is clearly not right.

In the end, great to see the Scum getting ahead of themselves at Rd 3 yet again.

Edit: Its the reason the bombers were still in with a chance to win it in the end. Save the game before we try and win it fellas (Ross Lyon philosophy).
The exact reason I was cheering against the Saints in both their Grand Finals, despite thinking it would be nice for their football club to win their second flag. I'm pleased his ugly, defensive, boring style never ultimately saluted.

Bugger. Essendon 3 & 0 and St Kilda to come.

Can only hope that WADA strip them of all points this year.

Feel a bit more positive about next weeks game. Freo very ordinary entering their forward 50 in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back