No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need to tag Harry Taylor. He is the key to Geelong. Tag motlop also as he is the one who breaks lines. Seemed not to have an opponent. I will spew if we lose to them as they have been awful every time I watch them.

I'd love to break that friggin finger of his...

Once again we see that Geelong are a mid table side at best. We be dispatched in straight sets easily in finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now down to the Geelong rooms :
25p1c0p.jpg

We need to tag Harry Taylor. He is the key to Geelong. Tag motlop also as he is the one who breaks lines. Seemed not to have an opponent. I will spew if we lose to them as they have been awful every time I watch them.

The secret to playing the Cats is to go with a small forward line. Hawthorn has fallen into the trap of kicking long down the line to a ruckman hoping he can take a mark. When Carlton did that tonight, it was meat and drink for the Geelong defenders (particularly Taylor) as they're all very good in the air. Hawthorn needs to take the game on and to be ready to take risks by moving the ball quickly. It's why the eyebrows should be raised over the fact Geelong have an eight day break and Hawthorn has a six day break because as the game wears on, it'll become more difficult for Hawthorn to play in that fashion. The temptation will be to bomb it long and that's a recipe for disaster against Geelong.

Hawthorn won't tag Motlop; they'll tag Selwood or Steve Johnson, but Motlop does need to be minded so he doesn't get the cheapies he found tonight.

The secret to playing the Cats is to go with a small forward line. Hawthorn has fallen into the trap of kicking long down the line to a ruckman hoping he can take a mark. When Carlton did that tonight, it was meat and drink for the Geelong defenders (particularly Taylor) as they're all very good in the air. Hawthorn needs to take the game on and to be ready to take risks by moving the ball quickly. It's why the eyebrows should be raised over the fact Geelong have an eight day break and Hawthorn has a six day break because as the game wears on, it'll become more difficult for Hawthorn to play in that fashion. The temptation will be to bomb it long and that's a recipe for disaster against Geelong.

Hawthorn won't tag Motlop; they'll tag Selwood or Steve Johnson, but Motlop does need to be minded so he doesn't get the cheapies he found tonight.

Dew, Williams, Osborne in the Granny.

Burgoyne, Hill, Gunston in the last quarter of the prelim.

Yes. This works.

Lol. We have nothing to worry about against Geelong
I wouldn't say nothing. There's the stuff between the ears and the 3 maggots chosen to umpire next week.

And how the f$#k does that Cat supporting maggot Rosebury always get to umpire Geelong games??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back